Livingston Academy

Overton County Fan

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it looked like he was on track to do it at Upperman. He should have atleast 20 vs Smith. So it looks like it is going to happen.

If he does it at Upperman will they recognize him for it? (just a quick comment on the loud speaker) Seems like that would be a classy thing to do.

Looking forward to the record breaking as well, but LA needs to be focused on Smith County first. Take care of business there and then focus on Upperman. Don't forget the ultimate goal. The other stuff will take care of itself. Don't you agree OCF?

Looking forward to the record breaking as well, but LA needs to be focused on Smith County first. Take care of business there and then focus on Upperman. Don't forget the ultimate goal. The other stuff will take care of itself. Don't you agree OCF?

Agreed! A single name on the wall doesn't sound half as good without a poster-sized team picture right beside it! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I concur OCF, and it looks like the record could be broke at Upperman. Dunn had 24 in one quarter there last year, yes it was last year, but he and his team has only gotten better as have UHS. Smith comes to Livingston Friday, thoughts?

I would think this should be an easy win for LA, but it is Smith County, so who knows! Oh, wait a second! They always beat us in FB and we always win in basketball so I'll go with LA!! LOL!! They are having a down year but anything can happen.

Agreed! A single name on the wall doesn't sound half as good without a poster-sized team picture right beside it! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

That picture on the wall has been a long time coming!! We have had many great teams at LA, but I feel this one has a great chance of bringing home the GOLD! Keep up the good work guys!!

Chase Dunn has EARNED every point he has made. He has also EARNED every compliment that can be bestowed upon him. ------That being said-----Without trying to take anything away from his magnificent career------It will be great when the record is broken--------Then, we can get back to discussing total team effort------This is one of the most complete teams that I've ever seen put togeather ( and i've seen more than a couple of teams in my young lifetime) ------ I firmly believe that the ONLY way this team will lose another game, is, that they BEAT THEMSELVES ------Total TEAM effort can keep that from happening!------Let's get the record out of the way , and then, with a total TEAM effort ------------BRING THAT GOLD BALL WHERE IT BELONGS------- TO AN LA TROPHY CASE!! ------------------ GO H-O-G-E-Y-E !!!!!

I thought it looked like he was on track to do it at Upperman. He should have atleast 20 vs Smith. So it looks like it is going to happen.

If he does it at Upperman will they recognize him for it? (just a quick comment on the loud speaker) Seems like that would be a classy thing to do.

That is a Coach McWilliams decision. I can promise you that if Coach McWilliams went to the PA guy and asked him to announce that, if and when it happens, that the PA announcer would indeed be glad to do it.

I am also certain that if Chase only need 12-18 points to break the record that Coach McWilliams probably would not feel as hesitant about doing that as he would if Chase needed to hang 40 on him. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> you dont want a kid hanging 40 on you and then announcing that he just broke a school scoring record. Just sayin.

anyways, good luck to chase. Get that thing done -v- Smith Co. and make it easy on all of us at UHS. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Chase Dunn has EARNED every point he has made. He has also EARNED every compliment that can be bestowed upon him. ------That being said-----Without trying to take anything away from his magnificent career------It will be great when the record is broken--------Then, we can get back to discussing total team effort------This is one of the most complete teams that I've ever seen put togeather ( and i've seen more than a couple of teams in my young lifetime) ------ I firmly believe that the ONLY way this team will lose another game, is, that they BEAT THEMSELVES ------Total TEAM effort can keep that from happening!------Let's get the record out of the way , and then, with a total TEAM effort ------------BRING THAT GOLD BALL WHERE IT BELONGS------- TO AN LA TROPHY CASE!! ------------------ GO H-O-G-E-Y-E !!!!!

Yeah, what they said!!!

I don't understand this team stuff. The team seems to be doing well. If LA was losing,that would be one thing but every LA fan knew the scoring record would finally be broken if Dunn didn't get hurt. It doesn't seem to be distracting for the team. I think they have only lost one game. Normally when somebody continues to preach team, team, team..... it is somebody that might have a jealous streak in them IMO. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I don't understand this team stuff. The team seems to be doing well. If LA was losing,that would be one thing but every LA fan knew the scoring record would finally be broken if Dunn didn't get hurt. It doesn't seem to be distracting for the team. I think they have only lost one game. Normally when somebody continues to preach team, team, team..... it is somebody that might have a jealous streak in them IMO. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Excuse me! I never meant to even insinuate that the team was not doing well. I will be very happy to see the scoring record broken by this very deserving individual! If you don't believe it takes team effort to win big games, then I've got oceanfront property right here in Tn. that I'd like to sell you.