Livingston Academy

Overton County Fan

Sir, my deepest and most humble apology, misread the quote, twas not you, but the dastardly bubble gum. Please accept my apology.. Also cant make The game 2 night, and wondering if game is gonna air on radio?? if so,, what station, would love to listen to it>>> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

The game will air on the radio tonight starting at either 5:30 or 5:50 with the warm up show i dont remember which. The games themselves will start at 6:00 and then the boys shortly after that with some music in between the two games. GO HOGEYE

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sir, my deepest and most humble apology, misread the quote, twas not you, but the dastardly bubble gum. Please accept my apology.. Also cant make The game 2 night, and wondering if game is gonna air on radio?? if so,, what station, would love to listen to it>>> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

[/quote---------104.7 FM

Apology accepted! I thought you were looking at it wrong. B-Gum isn't that bad of a guy though. The game will be on AM-920 and FM-104.7.

livingston will lose by 20 and also miss state

and remember you heard it here first

Maybe you should be entering 'The Big Ones' competition, as brilliant as you seem to be. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

LOL. Idiot. As I posted in the other thread. Size: Nash had 4 points. Ramsey had 11 with 12 rebs., Peterman 11 with 7, and Smith with 16 and 4, and Jackson had 6 and 7. So we won size. Speed: Christian, who is not a speedster, just a shooter, had 29, Baxter had 18. Hamlet "threw in" 18 with BEES throwing in 11. (Despise his father) Dunn had 26, West had 15, Poston had 1. LA won the rebound total by 6, 43-37. Out assisted UHS 20-9. LA forced 20 T.O.'s while UHS forced 13. Livingston also had 16 offense boards to add to the 43. Upperman had 10. Stats lie?