Livingston Academy

Overton County Fan

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew it was sometime around when I graduated ('85). We beat Livingston that year pretty good in a Christmas tournament at Smyrna. The next year when Eddie Linder and I were freshmen at Cumberland, I always gave him a hard time about that game. Also played with Jeff Hummel and Duel Johnson. Steve Robbins was playing baseball then too.

I do remember Rickman having a pretty good player about 80 or 81. Seems like he made all midstate. Who could that have been?

This guy is unreal! B-Gum the Greek strikes again. His predictions are as lethal as his fade away jumper used to be!

NO MERCY! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

OK! Here is post #163 by yours truly! Please tell me what in the world you are talking about Nurseemt4.

I think the first group of Rickman Bulldogs to graduate from LA was the class of '86.

Bubblegum, is it your comment about SC having a "pretty bad" team that has the nurse upset? Can't we just all get along? /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Now we see who the real trouble maker is!!

NO MERCY! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

School year 1985-1986 for sure!

I saw on TSSAA website that they were the state runner-up in girls basketball in 1984 and '85 (to Clarkrange both times) I see Shawn Monday from those Clarkrange teams every now and then. I remember watching the Clarkrange girls win the region at Watertown in '86. Of course I was only there to watch Jeff Arms put on a show in the boys final. I Played with Tracey Strong from Celina as well at CU.

Jon Miller. Thanks up2late. Did Rickman fight the closing like Hermitage Springs did a couple of years ago? What a mess.

she loves bubblegum and don't want you calling him weapon; especially lethal and acusing him of fading away, yeah so apoligize to the lady.

Thanks for clearing that up! I thought she was mad because B-Gum called Smith County(4-20) a bad team and she thought it was me. The fact still remains that he is fading away though!

Thanks for clearing that up! I thought she was mad because B-Gum called Smith County(4-20) a bad team and she thought it was me. The fact still remains that he is fading away though!

Sir, my deepest and most humble apology, misread the quote, twas not you, but the dastardly bubble gum. Please accept my apology.. Also cant make The game 2 night, and wondering if game is gonna air on radio?? if so,, what station, would love to listen to it>>> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />