Bradley----CLEVELAND

Raider76

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bradley Central High School Wrestling Building

Even though Allan Jones graduated from Cleveland High School, he is equally generous when it comes to his old alma mater??™s chief rival, Bradley Central High School. Witness his more than $100,000 donation to Bradley??™s wrestling facility. The Wrestling Practice Room at Bradley High was donated by Jones in honor of his parents, W.A. (Bill) and Virginia Slaughter Jones, both graduates of the school. With Jones??™ help, Bradley is perhaps an even more formidable foe now than back in the day when he wrestled against them, as evidenced by their many championships.

I believe Mr. Jones donated some but Toby McKenzie donated the majority of the money for the building. It is call The McKenzie Wreslting Building.

Not 100% sure but abt 99%. No matter what the amount, I am sure they were happy to have it.

Bradley Central High School Wrestling Building

Even though Allan Jones graduated from Cleveland High School, he is equally generous when it comes to his old alma mater??™s chief rival, Bradley Central High School. Witness his more than $100,000 donation to Bradley??™s wrestling facility. The Wrestling Practice Room at Bradley High was donated by Jones in honor of his parents, W.A. (Bill) and Virginia Slaughter Jones, both graduates of the school. With Jones??™ help, Bradley is perhaps an even more formidable foe now than back in the day when he wrestled against them, as evidenced by their many championships.

I believe Mr. Jones donated some but Toby McKenzie donated the majority of the money for the building. It is call The McKenzie Wreslting Building.

Not 100% sure but abt 99%. No matter what the amount, I am sure they were happy to have it.

I think you are 100 percent correct.

BayouBear,

A billion dollars does not get our kids to the weight room every morning at 6 am and the guts to give what it takes to be the best and push themselves day in and day out.

Josh Bosken

Cleveland Wrestling

No, you are right but it sure does help when you go and get wrestlers from other parts of the state. Also, I think it is a TSSAA violation for a Student-Athlete to live with one of the coach's, even for a short period of time. Money cant buy wins or pins. Money could not buy Steve Logsdon either. The billion dollar man tried to do it the year before the current coach was hired. It will be even harder to beat Bradley now! The motivation factor for these Bradley wrestlers is personal now. I can promise you Coach Logsdon will have his troops ready to go!

share your calculations......

I am privy to the calcs and Einstein would be proud.... tons of integration of results of common opponents and opponent's common opponents, statistical analysis, evaluations of the large man's bank accounts...... only one thing worries me though.... at the end of all that I saw the term "then a miracle occurs"......