Bray's Rankings (Div 1 and Div 2) now posted

CoachBray

Nothing wrong with moving to different weight classes to make your team more competitive. I hope you weren't taking the statement as an insult. We moved Brandon Wright all over the place to give us our best advantage. He wrestled everywhere between 152 and 189. So "making room" is not a bad thing.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jonathan doesn't feel holding five more pounds is needed to accomplish his goals. He was asked to wrestle one tournament at 140 by his Coach. He did what was asked of him to please another parent. It was never his intention of wrestling 140. He actually is certified at 135 but after his injury we just felt like healing his body was more important than cutting weight. I hope that answers your question. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ok. I got it. JT was hurt and expected ("and certified") to return at 135, but he came back and due to an understandable lack of training AND a parent's wish (What the F is this all about??) returned at 140 and did a fabulous job, beating lots of very good wrestlers and winning the Deal. So he is rewarded with a 3rd rank at 145 and it that is apparantly due to Coach Bray's obervation that very good wrestlers get "moved around".

Ok. I got it. JT was hurt and expected ("and certified") to return at 135, but he came back and due to an understandable lack of training AND a parent's wish (What the F is this all about??) returned at 140 and did a fabulous job, beating lots of very good wrestlers and winning the Deal. So he is rewarded with a 3rd rank at 145 and it that is apparantly due to Coach Bray's obervation that very good wrestlers get "moved around".

You nailed that one......

I don't know why this stuff is being said but its not what my family is about so enuff said, for chatttownrasslin I assure you that my kids do not make way for no one, with all due respect. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Im with you big guy. Cant be having people making comments about any of the boys. Thats 600 lbs of angry dads with you being 400 and me 200. We can get the Chigster or Chico sr and top 1000 lbs of fury. All joking aside I believe our dreadlock wearing friend is either in the 145 lb class or the parent of a 145 lber and doesnt like Jt being ranked higher than them. Ignore them and they will go away like little gnats. Here is my prediction and I stated this before the season. Jt should wrestle 145 because it helps the team and I also firmly believe he will be the state champ at that weight. I can see it now, down by 4 with 20 seconds left and bam! Ventriliquist, coach E style. Pin with :03 on the clock and state championship medal around the neck.

Im with you big guy. Cant be having people making comments about any of the boys. Thats 600 lbs of angry dads with you being 400 and me 200. We can get the Chigster or Chico sr and top 1000 lbs of fury. All joking aside I believe our dreadlock wearing friend is either in the 145 lb class or the parent of a 145 lber and doesnt like Jt being ranked higher than them. Ignore them and they will go away like little gnats. Here is my prediction and I stated this before the season. Jt should wrestle 145 because it helps the team and I also firmly believe he will be the state champ at that weight. I can see it now, down by 4 with 20 seconds left and bam! Ventriliquist, coach E style. Pin with :03 on the clock and state championship medal around the neck.

It would be nice. I just thought making way sounded like we moved without a fight. I just meant that if it was a weight he wanted to be at we wouldnt just make way. We may get beat and have to move up or down but getting beat sounds better than, MAKING WAY. I know it sounds stupid, but i would rather my kids fight for something they want than to not challenge at all. I just should have left it alone, BH

btw

I weighed 242 yesterday(even though I am 5ft 7) @ practice so get it right Youth Coach ...cant speak for

Big Bear and Chico SR but all of us on the same side of the line (alott of meat on the hoof)

and I still want ChattTOWN TO MEET CHATTWRESTLING IN A NO HOLDS BARRED match and the winner gets to keep the name !!!!!!

Also I share the same vision as youth coach of JT wearing that medal in the round building come Feb.

where did that glass tube go 8020 or maybe change your name to 210 x 2 ...darn short term memory ... wheres the Krystals LOL

btw

and I still want ChattTOWN TO MEET CHATTWRESTLING IN A NO HOLDS BARRED match and the winner gets to keep the name !!!!!!

Hey I'm game, only as long as we get Bruce Buffer to announce us. And I'm gonna have ridiculous demands on my dressing room as well. And I need a helicopter to get me there and back. I'll think of more. But anyways "LETS GET IT ON!!" /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Hey I'm game, only as long as we get Bruce Buffer to announce us. And I'm gonna have ridiculous demands on my dressing room as well. And I need a helicopter to get me there and back. I'll think of more. But anyways "LETS GET IT ON!!" /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

We wont need Bruce Buffer when we have sexynasinglet. Not only will he announce he can also do live commentary. You must not have been at the Soddy vs Red Bank girls match this year or you would agree. That Ned Beatty "Deliverance" squeel he does when the action gets going is first rate entertainment in itself.