District 14A

mrbigster

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slamdunker,

That's good for Bradford. Big win for them.

humboldt played great. yes we lost by one but when bradford comes to the boldt i believe its going to be another great game. i hope that no one is under estimating the lady vikes. they will give you a game and just think they may win. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

hey greenfield. we knocking on your door. we going to kick it in tonight. it want b close. bradford wins easy.

I was raised in Bradford. Graduated there in '93. So, I like to see them do well. I now live in Greenfield. I like the Jackets. With all that being said, how can you be so confident of this blow out. Greenfield came to your gym, and they gave you more than you wanted. I think it will be a very close game. I could see Bradford pulling away late. Possibly winning by 10+, but Greenfield isn't scared of Bradford. As a matter of fact, Bradford's big players had better bring all they got. If they don't, Greenfield will win this game. That's the truth, like it or not.

Bradford beat Greenfield tonite 45-39. It might have been different if Greenfield hadnt come out playing tight and nervous. The Lady Jackets didnt even score in the 1st quarter, and only had 8 in the first half. Also, the Lady Jackets must cut down the turnovers if they're gonna go very far in the tourney's.

Slamdunker, it wasnt a blowout. It was close. Now, the boys game...that wasnt close. Greenfield beat Bradford 51-17.

rascalflatt,

You are right. I wish that Megan could play. She went thru knee surgery this year. She'll be out until next year. So, this year, Greenfield has to play with what they got. Greenfield starts 3 juniors and 2 sophomores. the first four off the bench are 2 junior and 2 freshmen. So, with Megan Porter and the rest returning for next year, Greenfield should be very, very tough next year.

Cmon guys. If you were at the game Bradford controlled the game from start to finish. It was never a doubt after the first quarter, which greenfield didn't score by the way, that Bradford was going to win. THe final score was verymisleading. Also Bradford's best player was out most of the game in foul trouble only played about a quarter or so and their best bench player and back-up point guard was still hurt and didnt play. Bradford won that game with no true guards or shooters. Just lets you know how good overall Bradfords players can be.

westtnball,

Greenfield played horrible in the first half. Would you agree? Were you at the first game between these two in Bradford? The Lady Jackets truly had a chance of winning this game...even after such a terrible start. They cut the lead to 6 at one point, then missed a 3 pointer...I mean, it went all the way in and came back out miss. Then, Bradford pulled away again...then, Greenfield cut the lead to 6 to end the game. Plus, the way Bradford was hacking and slapping and pushing, half the team should have fouled out. The refs werent calling it too close in the first half. Our girls were pushed down or hacked by Bradford several times...resulting in turnovers, which were not called by the refs.

Anyhow, Bradford has a good team. I dont see any college prospects on yall's team this year, but yall are very good...especially with the big girl down low....Oliver.

The district tourney ought to be very good....dont you agree?

Cmon guys. If you were at the game Bradford controlled the game from start to finish. It was never a doubt after the first quarter, which greenfield didn't score by the way, that Bradford was going to win. THe final score was verymisleading. Also Bradford's best player was out most of the game in foul trouble only played about a quarter or so and their best bench player and back-up point guard was still hurt and didnt play. Bradford won that game with no true guards or shooters. Just lets you know how good overall Bradfords players can be.

No one is saying that the game was in doubt. Bradford is the better team. However, your comment about foul trouble is lame. That is part of the game. You might find this very shocking, but many teams attack the other team's start to try to get them in foul trouble. Sometimes it actually works. Who would have thought that? By the way, I was at the game, and don't tell me when the 4th quarter started that you weren't a little worried. No one would believe you. We cut the half time lead from 13 to 6 by the time the 3rd quarter ended. So, for a short while, you were worried.