District 14A

mrbigster

Lake Co beat Greenfield last night by 18 points..I believe it was 58-40 but not sure about the score so I didn't post it on the schedule..Lake Co looked too quick last night and controlled the game from start..T.T. Flowers had a good game and showed why she's going to be special..Played very good defense against Jordan Gailey..T.T. is extremely quick..Anyone know about Bradford and Humboldt?Haven't seen a score!I saw that Union City won..Seems like Union City has played very well the past 5 or 6 games..The only loos lately being to Martin Westview by 9 points..Westview could beat most every team by that amount of points.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TT Flowers is everything that I've heard about her, she is a special player. Greenfield looked intimated from the opening tip and played the worst game that we have played all year, give Lake County credit for that. TT makes Lake County a good team, she came out once an Lake County turned the ball over twice in less than a minute. I personally think that she is the best point guard in the region as a freshman. She can drive to the basket anytime she wants and will beat everyone down the floor while dribbling the basketball and score at full speed. I was impressed and love to see a player hustle like she does.

Lake Co beat Greenfield last night by 18 points..I believe it was 58-40 but not sure about the score so I didn't post it on the schedule..Lake Co looked too quick last night and controlled the game from start..T.T. Flowers had a good game and showed why she's going to be special..Played very good defense against Jordan Gailey..T.T. is extremely quick..Anyone know about Bradford and Humboldt?Haven't seen a score!I saw that Union City won..Seems like Union City has played very well the past 5 or 6 games..The only loos lately being to Martin Westview by 9 points..Westview could beat most every team by that amount of points.

Humboldt beat So Fulton 55-29

I'd say this one is a tossup. Anytime TT Flowers gets in foul trouble or fouls out then I would say that Lake County has a great chance at losing. On the other hand if you can get Labrica Ward mad and upset you can beat Union City. I'll just say it will probably be a good game, home court to Union City but can Union City stop TT? I doubt it.

I'd say this one is a tossup. Anytime TT Flowers gets in foul trouble or fouls out then I would say that Lake County has a great chance at losing. On the other hand if you can get Labrica Ward mad and upset you can beat Union City. I'll just say it will probably be a good game, home court to Union City but can Union City stop TT? I doubt it.

Chipper and his sister Labrica are good friends of mine. She has said from day one that this is the game she has circled as the game. But if she gets tired from the uc press and having to break lc press she will foul out because she tires easy. But no matter the out come of the game labrica is still my homie. Though she might not be mine if lc puts the smack down.lol /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Chipper and his sister Labrica are good friends of mine. She has said from day one that this is the game she has circled as the game. But if she gets tired from the uc press and having to break lc press she will foul out because she tires easy. But no matter the out come of the game labrica is still my homie. Though she might not be mine if lc puts the smack down.lol /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

This game was close just about all the way..And you were right..She fouled out..I believe it was about 3 minutes left to play..She played well for Union City as did another girl for Union City that hit about 5 three pointers I believe..Once again..T.T.Flowers was the star for Lake Co..Another freshman,Carnation Hart also played very well tonight..I believe Carnation had about 14 points and Flowers probably had close to 20 !But her speed and ball handling and breaking the press and the way she hustles on defense is worth as much as the points she scores..T.T. plays a vital role for Lake Co..T.T. is the fastest girl I've seen in the district and really showed that speed a couple times tonight with a couple spin moves to the basket but really showed the speed at the end of the game...With the score tied at 50-50..Lake Co was taking the ball out with 4 seconds left on the clock at half court..Lake Co inbounded the ball to T.T. as she went a couple steps on the other side of the half court to get the ball..She dribbled back past half court at full speed and shot a driving layup as time expired to win the game for Lake Co 52-50!.T.T. is something special and Carnation is really coming on as well..Lake Co only started 1 senior tonight !

That's a big win for LC...Union City had been playing real well lately...Kinda surprised the score was so low....

This district is probably as deep or deeper than any in the state....Best??...Probably not, but I doubt many districts in the state have to worry about their 6 and 7 seeds beating the higher ups on any given night....

Greenfield beat Dresden last night.....47-44. It seemed like everytime that we'd get a big lead, then Dresden would start popping three pointers. It was a good win for the Lady Jackets. They shut down Erica Glisson. She only had 5 points, but her teamates stepped up.

Greenfield's freshmen who come off the bench are looking better with each game. This could really help us come tourney time.

Lake Co won tonight against Fulton Co 63-28..Fulton Co just couldn't run with Lake Co..Fulton only had about 8 players and Lake Co put in 5 and would take out all 5 about every 2 or 3 minutes..Lake Co played every member on the team and April Mendez came off the bench to score 9 points..I believe T.T.Flowers had 13 points but probably didn't play but about a half..And it seemed like she passed more tonight!Lake Co has Gleason Tuesday night at Lake Co !