District 14A

mrbigster

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was very surprised about the South Fulton-UC score. Wow! Congrats Lady Red Devils.

Greenfield girls played good last nite. They lost to Humbodlt on the road, and barely lost the game...lost by 3. I think that the Lady Jackets are starting to play good ball again.

The district tourney ought to be a lot of fun this year.

It looks like district 14A will sweep 13A in the regional tourney. The only team that might win from 13A is W. Carroll, who will probably be the #1 team out of 13A, and they'll be playing 14A's 4th place team. That might be the only game that 13A will win.

You're right..They might..I believe Gleason has beaten West Carrol twice and Greenfield beat McKenzie pretty handidly and the same for Lake Co . over Huntingdon..so I like our chances..The toughest task may be nailing down one of the 4 spots in the district tournament..Four good teams are going to stay home..Any of those 4 teams are capable of beating the top team from the other district as well as us beating each other ..I really believe the toughest task is going to be facing the teams in our district tournament and trying to be one of the four teams!

You're right..They might..I believe Gleason has beaten West Carrol twice and Greenfield beat McKenzie pretty handidly and the same for Lake Co . over Huntingdon..so I like our chances..The toughest task may be nailing down one of the 4 spots in the district tournament..Four good teams are going to stay home..Any of those 4 teams are capable of beating the top team from the other district as well as us beating each other ..I really believe the toughest task is going to be facing the teams in our district tournament and trying to be one of the four teams!

Still a lot of basketball to be played but if the tournament started today..Humboldt and Bradford are tied for 1st..Lake Co 3rd..Union City 4th..Gleason 5th..Greenfield 6th..Dresden and Peobody tied for 7th ..South Fulton 9th and Halls 10th..Can't remember if the top 2 teams get a bye or if Halls and South Fulton would have to play a play in game ..Lake Co still has some tough games with Dresden,Greenfield,Peobody and Union City ..so since they have a 2 game lead on everyone except Union City of the teams below them in the standings..a split in the last 4 games may would give them the #3 seed.!Could come down to what Union City does and the last game between both teams..Lake Co has already lost to Dresden so a loss in all 4 games would have us maybe around 6th..Still too early to tell with all the teams being so even !