district 11AA

ballbasher30

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't be more proud of my Montgomery Central Indians last night. We got beat by the best team in this area. Alec pitched one heck of a game. Sycamore still prevailed though because they were the better team. I counted 12 K's from Alec last night. However, Carrigan and Quillen got some clutch hits in the 7th (like always) to regain the lead. It was a complete honor to be in attendance of last nights game. Good Luck to Sycamore the rest of the year, and we will be fine Central. Heads up fellas!!

Yeah I heard that Harpeth went to an all dirt infield recently, because the players smoked all the grass.

Yeah good job Harpeth. This will bite you sooner or later.

Better. Much better than 'puffing the magic dragon'. That was weak. Do some more googling, compare notes at practice and bring something worth the effort to the table. You guys don't hold a candle to the Class of 06. The whole district from that era would school you guys in Retort 101 and Advanced Smack Talk. Maybe some tutoring would help.

well CW got "lucky" again and beat cheatham 11-0 in 5. must have been another off night. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

yeah apparently Cheatham is having a few off games...i dont see how they can say that after cw run ruling them two days straight.. but ok

Harpeth beat MLK tonight in a sloppy game. 12-8 or something along those lines. MLK has gotten better since the first matchup. Harpeth needs to put these type of teams away early. MLK pitching wasn't all that. Harpeth didn't pitch their 1 thru 3 guys. If you do get a chance to play at Seven Oaks Park they have the best concession stand in the midstate and I love the old knothole fencing in the outfield with the little rise in right field. Lavender Field has a lot of character. I always look forward to spending a little money in South Nashville for some primo grub at the ballpark. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Big week next week for the Indians. They're playing at least one every day Monday through Saturday. Some of the clubs are selling Boston Butts during the Good Day to Play tournament for $25 each for around 5 lbs of barbeque. PM me for your pre order or take your chances at getting one next Thursday and Friday.

Better. Much better than 'puffing the magic dragon'. That was weak. Do some more googling, compare notes at practice and bring something worth the effort to the table. You guys don't hold a candle to the Class of 06. The whole district from that era would school you guys in Retort 101 and Advanced Smack Talk. Maybe some tutoring would help.

It's called high school sports KS. Everyone wishes they could go back to the glory days. Hey KS, it's 2009, not 2006. Yeah, you guys were good. But I am pretty sure Sycamore/Creek Wood could "hold a candle" to the apparent infamous 06 Indians.