district 11AA

ballbasher30

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no. sycamore threw garret mayberry 4 innings and and cameron reed 1

I've been very impressed with Cameron Reed's pitching this season. It looks like he has about 3 pitches he can place anywhere he wants. His submarine or sidearm pitch is also a good mix to throw in. With all of the upper 80's pitchers today it's good to have some off speed junk to mix in. I can see Sycamore going very far this year with their senior leadership and key role players to help. They just have to stay focused and win the easy ones as well as the hard ones.

so what is the new schedule??? someone told me CW and MC will play tommorrow at 2???

Thats what I heard too..Whats the scenero if CW and Wavo win then CW were to beat wavo,does that somehow let sycamore back into the equation??Im thinking no because of two seperate brackets,but Im not sure what you thinking KS?

Thats what I heard too..Whats the scenero if CW and Wavo win then CW were to beat wavo,does that somehow let sycamore back into the equation??Im thinking no because of two seperate brackets,but Im not sure what you thinking KS?

sycamore already has a region spot. if they win the district tournament they are #1 seed and if someone else wins the district sycamore is #2 seed.

this is what i heard. CW and MC at 2. Wavo and sycamore at 4. then championship at 6... can anyone confirm this???

Against Fairview?

That's funny. They threw their 5.

Sorry. Didn't think I needed the sarcasm smiley.

/huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> This is my favorite one.

No go today? I had Little League practice at 6 and it wasn't that bad on this side of the river.

Sorry. Didn't think I needed the sarcasm smiley.

/huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> This is my favorite one.

No go today? I had Little League practice at 6 and it wasn't that bad on this side of the river.

they said it rained over an inch last night in dickson county.

sycamore already has a region spot. if they win the district tournament they are #1 seed and if someone else wins the district sycamore is #2 seed.

this is what i heard. CW and MC at 2. Wavo and sycamore at 4. then championship at 6... can anyone confirm this???

Hearing the same.....Could end up driving around quite a bit tommorrow depending outcomes..