Tee Boone breaks record at Notre Dame

chasanooga

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Tee.

Just curious...how many wins did Martin Francis have at ND?

Stolen from B.B. in another thread .............The ND career top four are Boone (171), Adamson (169), Ian Meredith (157-20) and Billy Hayduk (132-6).

They must not have wrestled near as many matches back then. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Congratulations to Tee Boone the 125 lb senior who just broke the school record for wins at Notre Dame. His overall record is 171 wins and 11 losses (as of Jan 12) which includes a 28-0 record for the season. His most most recent wins eclipsed the previous mark held by Jay Adamson who was a two time state champ for the Fighting Irish. This is an incredible accomplishment for Tee and I know that everyone at Notre Dame is very proud of him. As good of a wrestler that Tee is he is even a nicer young man! Way to go Tee!!

a big congradulations TEE...i have enjoyed watching you wrestle for sure and have enjoyed meeting and watching another wrestling family love every minute of being involved in their son's wrestling...

PBD

Congrats to you Tee...to surpass Adamson is a great accomplishment. To be the all time wins guy for the EFT is

big!!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Youth Coach dont forget Art Johnson as well... lives in the same Hood and was Coaching OLPH way back when

I will stay away from all things of that nature. I am sure Art is proud though as he has had a hand in developing many fine wrestlers over the years.

Congratulations to Tee Boone the 125 lb senior who just broke the school record for wins at Notre Dame. His overall record is 171 wins and 11 losses (as of Jan 12) which includes a 28-0 record for the season. His most most recent wins eclipsed the previous mark held by Jay Adamson who was a two time state champ for the Fighting Irish. This is an incredible accomplishment for Tee and I know that everyone at Notre Dame is very proud of him. As good of a wrestler that Tee is he is even a nicer young man! Way to go Tee!!

WAY TO GO TEE BOONE !!!!

As you know, more work to be done. One match at a time...

GO IRISH !!

Your Godfather,

Harry Thornton

First of all, thank you for the kind words regarding Thomas. I can truly remember his first match at the Soddy Round Dome like it was yesterday.

We have made many friends in this sport and I know I will cherish all the great memories that Tom has given me.

Now to answer a couple of ? that have been asked;

1. Mtnrasslin, I believe I had alot more than you got, although I'm sure you would have beaten the tar out of me in the 100meter butterfly. But I was told by a good source that I was more impressive in my speedo.

2. Who sired young Thomas? When Tee spoke a complete sentence and was understood at the age of 2, Coach Johnson was ruled out. Raider76 was ruled out just this year when Tee was admitted on his grades to the University of Tennessee. So until his real father comes forward ( with a check in his hand for the 18 years of child support) I'll assume that bcb iv /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> is the son of bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Thanks again for all your kind words,

Tommy Boone