Who Wins the Final 7-AAA as we know it now?

davidlimbaugh

Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any suprise players to watch out for after the 1st scrimmage?

I wouldn't call it a big surprise but Pack threw a nice third strike hook to get Townes looking. That'll come in handy down the road during those big district games. Our Sophomore pitchers did a good job Saturday as well and should be able to help out when we're deep in a tournament. I thought Dove had a great game at the plate with 3 or 4 hits and how about John King on the hill...fanned three straight. I even saw Bartlett out there throwing peas...is there anything this guy can't do?

Go Stars!

cookeville will be interesting to watch this yr will post after first scrimmage a lot of holes with only 2 good starters coming back from last yr

really not a bad outing saturday against bearden, heres what i thought. senior pitching doesnt exist, juniors and sophmores looked decent and will have to carry the load. glad to see the error making machine off of ss from last yr, hitting not up to speed yet' but wasnt to displeased with it. sophmore catcher looked real good behind the plate so that will be and upgrade from ly. overall we dont have a lot of powerhitters yet but do see a few who could come into their own and help ty.

really not a bad outing saturday against bearden, heres what i thought. senior pitching doesnt exist, juniors and sophmores looked decent and will have to carry the load. glad to see the error making machine off of ss from last yr, hitting not up to speed yet' but wasnt to displeased with it. sophmore catcher looked real good behind the plate so that will be and upgrade from ly. overall we dont have a lot of powerhitters yet but do see a few who could come into their own and help ty.

Did cookvile score many runs?

I wouldn't call it a big surprise but Pack threw a nice third strike hook to get Townes looking. That'll come in handy down the road during those big district games. Our Sophomore pitchers did a good job Saturday as well and should be able to help out when we're deep in a tournament. I thought Dove had a great game at the plate with 3 or 4 hits and how about John King on the hill...fanned three straight. I even saw Bartlett out there throwing peas...is there anything this guy can't do?

Go Stars!

change up not hook