Who Wins the Final 7-AAA as we know it now?

davidlimbaugh

Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?

Sorry to disagree with you but Cookeville is always a challenge and Warren County usually has at least one good pitcher and give you a tough ball game in the first game White County we only beat 1-0 in the first game we played them last year so i hardly call it that we dont play anyone DO NOT FORGET that White County gave the district champs last year their first loss in the tournament

C'mon Rman. Who made your schedule, Limbaugh? Ha Ha. You open with the three weakest teams in the district. If you are not undefeated after thr first 6 games, you are in trouble.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon Rman. Who made your schedule, Limbaugh? Ha Ha. You open with the three weakest teams in the district. If you are not undefeated after thr first 6 games, you are in trouble.

when does Cookeville become weak? They WON the district last year...and if you REALLY knew 7AAA you would know that the other 2 usually give you a game in the first game of the series and if you make a mistake you will lose...we swept them last year but i think we won 1-0 against warren county and 2-0 to white county

come on now face the facts white county hasn't won a district game in the regular season in i don't know how long there not good and warren county is alright but yall are in trouble if yall can't sweep those two teams at least

I didnt say we CANT sweep them but they are far from easy...this is baseball and if you have pitcher that is on fire and your pitcher cant find the zone its a long day so i respect our opponents enough to say they are not an easy sweep

Schedules are actually done by blind draw at fall district meeting.... And yes, I did the drawing /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

yes yall should sweep those teams with the caliber of brian davis and orphanos yall should they are usually automatic on the mound or they were late in the year last year but i think it will come down to siegel and blackman but riverdale and oakland i would have to say could easily find themselves 1 or 2 as well this district is wide open anybody can beat anybody in this district. it should be a fun year

i would say cookeville, oakland or blackman, i have heard blackman has good arms

All of those are good teams and all have a very good chance at winning district but I think everyone isnt counting on lebanon making an appearance. They are starting nine seniors who have played together in this district for three years and some four. They have good bats and solid defense but the pitching will be the deciding factor for them. But i think teams like riverdale cookeville and maybe blackman will all lose a game to them.

All of those are good teams and all have a very good chance at winning district but I think everyone isnt counting on lebanon making an appearance. They are starting nine seniors who have played together in this district for three years and some four. They have good bats and solid defense but the pitching will be the deciding factor for them. But i think teams like riverdale cookeville and maybe blackman will all lose a game to them.

didnt RIVERDALE lose a game to them last year? Did Lebanons left hander graduate?