Who Wins the Final 7-AAA as we know it now?

davidlimbaugh

Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the stars have come along way this offseason. i think they have straigtend out alot of problems they had last year. there lineup is by far the best top to bottom (IMO) Shaffer is one of the best hitters in the district, Robinson will hit several bombs, Corey Moore is coming back and should play well, and there pitching is going to be great. there bullpen is probably the deepest out of anybodys. good luck to everyone

GO STARS!!!!!!!

lol. quit being so biased. it's annoying. Blackman's bullpen is deeper than Siegel's and we will see about who has the deepest lineup. Siegel and Blackman both have so much talent in the lineup.

who does blackman have??

Hitting...Sisco, Bowers, Brewer, Vondohlen, Mitchell, Checcin, Goodman, Cline, New Cascade kid, Seeley.. all except two who have SOLID homerun power..and some very VERY good young talent in Wiel, Stubbs, Arning, and Chavez.

Pitching I don't know much about because theyre young but I hear they have at least 6 people that run it up at least low 80s and throw strikes. They're young, but Parker's specialty is pitching.

Hitting...Sisco, Bowers, Brewer, Vondohlen, Mitchell, Checcin, Goodman, Cline, New Cascade kid, Seeley.. all except two who have SOLID homerun power..and some very VERY good young talent in Wiel, Stubbs, Arning, and Chavez.

Pitching I don't know much about because theyre young but I hear they have at least 6 people that run it up at least low 80s and throw strikes. They're young, but Parker's specialty is pitching.

bowers and sisco are the only two guys in this disrtict that have " SOLID" homerun power. next best hitter is probably shaffer of siegel. i thought parker's specialty was small ball?

Dude, They don't have a single player who will touch Carter Watson. I talked to him this summer and he already has like 35 D1 scholarship offers. I ain't talking Sunbelt or JUCO. AND why dont you name 6 people that can bring it in the 80's. sorry get your facts straight.

Dude, They don't have a single player who will touch Carter Watson. I talked to him this summer and he already has like 35 D1 scholarship offers. I ain't talking Sunbelt or JUCO. AND why dont you name 6 people that can bring it in the 80's. sorry get your facts straight.

Sisco can't touch Carter Watson? ha. Bowers can't touch Watson? ha. Brewer can't touch Watson? ha. Mitchell can't touch Watson? Mitchell actually got a doubet down the left field last year off Watson in the spring. Get YOUR facts straight.

And I'll name AT LEAST 6 people tomorrow or the next day once I talk to some people. I can name right now though, Sisco high 80-low 90s, Mitchell-low to mid 80s , Vondholen low 80s, and the new Cascade kid who was consistently clocked at 86 this fall.

And by the way, Brewer has LEGIT homerun power.

Sisco can't touch Carter Watson? ha. Bowers can't touch Watson? ha. Brewer can't touch Watson? ha. Mitchell can't touch Watson? Mitchell actually got a doubet down the left field last year off Watson in the spring. Get YOUR facts straight.

And I'll name AT LEAST 6 people tomorrow or the next day once I talk to some people. I can name right now though, Sisco high 80-low 90s, Mitchell-low to mid 80s , Vondholen low 80s, and the new Cascade kid who was consistently clocked at 86 this fall.

And by the way, Brewer has LEGIT homerun power.

If brewer had "LEGIT" homerun power people would be talking about it. this is the 1st time his names been thrown in the mix. and why didn't he hit any last year? you don't just all the sudden become a "LEGIT" Homerun hitter.

you say that Blackmans bullpen is deeper than Siegel, yet you don't know much about thier pitching?? Low 80s is not a phenomonal achievement nowadays either. Hitting wise you said not to be biased... looks to me like you named 8 players....... PItching they have Cisco? Who is thier number 2... Bowers isn't pitching