Who Wins the Final 7-AAA as we know it now?

davidlimbaugh

Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?

First three series should set the tone for the race:

Oakland vs Siegel

Riverdale vs Cookeville

Warren Co vs Lebanon

White Co vs Blackman

and then

Cookeville vs Oakland

Siegel vs Blackman

Warren Co vs Riverdale

White Co vs Lebanon

and then

Cookeville vs Blackman

Warren Co vs Oakland

White Co vs Riverdale

Lebanon vs Siegel

Will anyone be 6-0 or 5-1 after these three series?

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First three series should set the tone for the race:

Oakland vs Siegel

Riverdale vs Cookeville

Warren Co vs Lebanon

White Co vs Blackman

and then

Cookeville vs Oakland

Siegel vs Blackman

Warren Co vs Riverdale

White Co vs Lebanon

and then

Cookeville vs Blackman

Warren Co vs Oakland

White Co vs Riverdale

Lebanon vs Siegel

Will anyone be 6-0 or 5-1 after these three series?

I dont see why not. Riverdale is not challenged in those games at all. The only hurdle for blackman and oakland is siegel

I dont see why not. Riverdale is not challenged in those games at all. The only hurdle for blackman and oakland is siegel

Sorry to disagree with you but Cookeville is always a challenge and Warren County usually has at least one good pitcher and give you a tough ball game in the first game White County we only beat 1-0 in the first game we played them last year so i hardly call it that we dont play anyone DO NOT FORGET that White County gave the district champs last year their first loss in the tournament

I believe the district front runner will be told after the blackman-siegel and oakland-siegel series. dont know how much of a factor riverdale will be. they always come on late.

I respectfully disagree with this statement about always coming on late LAST year we did but we played so many sophmores and they got better as the season went on...the year before we just didnt gel and really faded away late in the year and the previous years we pretty much ran the district with only a loss here or a loss there...in fact if memory serves me correctly we went undefeated in district 3 years ago...(my oldest sons JR year)

I respectfully disagree with this statement about always coming on late LAST year we did but we played so many sophmores and they got better as the season went on...the year before we just didnt gel and really faded away late in the year and the previous years we pretty much ran the district with only a loss here or a loss there...in fact if memory serves me correctly we went undefeated in district 3 years ago...(my oldest sons JR year)

i understand where your coming from but i just dont see how your going to score runs ... you cant ride 1 or 2 bats all season and from what i recall thats all riverdale has.

can anyone tell me how he following players are coming along after injuries and their status for this season Dodd at Oakland with I think was a back injury and the Siegel kids Robinson, Roberson and Duval who I think all were having arm troubles. Dodd will be a huge loss for the Pats if he is unable to play. Siegel will be very tough if all pitchers are healthy.

i understand where your coming from but i just dont see how your going to score runs ... you cant ride 1 or 2 bats all season and from what i recall thats all riverdale has.

I think that we will compete but i do not know where we will end up DEFENSIVLY i dont think there is going to be a team as good as our defense and hitting i think we will hit enough to sneek a few wins...will we win district? i dont know but wwe will be pretty good ...who is the 1 or 2 bats you are refferring too?

i don't know about dodd, but robinson, roberson, and duvall are coming very well. robinson and roberson are doing well on the rehab programs that they are on and hope to be ready to go by early season. duvall is on a rehab program too for his arm and believes he is going to be ready to play by the start of the season

Roberson cant be to hurt he is competing for state in bowling