Who Wins the Final 7-AAA as we know it now?

davidlimbaugh

Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?

you say that Blackmans bullpen is deeper than Siegel, yet you don't know much about thier pitching?? Low 80s is not a phenomonal achievement nowadays either. Hitting wise you said not to be biased... looks to me like you named 8 players....... PItching they have Cisco? Who is thier number 2... Bowers isn't pitching

I've heard the same about bowers is it true??

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

put it this way this year is gonna be a long year for all the teams just because this district is so good anybody can beat anybody on any given night. it comes down to who will come out and play everynight. Goodluck to all the teams in the district.

GO STARS!!

Perfect explanation, that's very true. It's SEC football in a differnt format

you say that Blackmans bullpen is deeper than Siegel, yet you don't know much about thier pitching?? Low 80s is not a phenomonal achievement nowadays either. Hitting wise you said not to be biased... looks to me like you named 8 players....... PItching they have Cisco? Who is thier number 2... Bowers isn't pitching

I don't know much about their names...I can't put a name with a face for many of them...but from what I saw in the summer, they have some GOOD stuff. But now that I think about it, from watching many Siegel games as well from last spring and Siegel returning it all, I know yall have Watson, Robinson, Roberson, Parker, Richmond, and Bartlett...not bad I must say. Blackman's number 2 is Ross Mitchell, son of former major league Charlie Mitchell. Low to Mid 80s, Good movement, Good placement on curve, and one of nicest changeups around.

Brewer tore his hamstring last year, but is getting attention from D1 schools.

actually tyler brewer took a visit down to dyersburg state where neil robinson from siegel signed brian davis from riverdale signed austin towns from smyrna signed and taylor clark and spencer sinor have signed if they got tyler to go down there as well that team will be good even though they are ranked in the top 15 in the nation for juco baseball

I named 10 players. Not 8. haha. and that's because Mitchem isn't exactly a bat worth mentioning. ha. Mitchem has very very good defense but sure looks uncomfortable in the box with hardly any pop. So, he isn't worth mentioning with the bat, but his defense will make up for it.

If brewer had "LEGIT" homerun power people would be talking about it. this is the 1st time his names been thrown in the mix. and why didn't he hit any last year? you don't just all the sudden become a "LEGIT" Homerun hitter.

Whats the opinion of Oaklands pitching staff? I know Barret is a good number one .. but after that??