Who Wins the Final 7-AAA as we know it now?

davidlimbaugh

Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?

The Mitchem twin, whichever one plays baseball,ha, is the frontrunner to start at catcher for Blackman I would think. He could be beat out by bigger catchers at Blackman, but what he lacks in size he makes up for in composure on the field and keeping the pitching staff positive. Brandon Dillon could be pretty good, but may be rusty.

What is Oakland' s situation?

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watson and Robinson(if comes back strong) should be one of the best duos around. there lineup top to bottom(Siegel's) is amazing they have power from Shaffer and Robinson and Schloss came around in the summer with power and Siegel always for the most part has good defense. i believe they should win the district this year if not first then maybe second but this year should be fun. Good Luck to all teams.

Watson and Robinson(if comes back strong) should be one of the best duos around. there lineup top to bottom(Siegel's) is amazing they have power from Shaffer and Robinson and Schloss came around in the summer with power and Siegel always for the most part has good defense. i believe they should win the district this year if not first then maybe second but this year should be fun. Good Luck to all teams.

I agree that Siegel should be the favorites. but we cant forget anybody can win any given day in this district. districy 7aaa is like the SEC of high school baseball EVERYBODY BEATS UP ON EACH OTHER. i believe the rutherford county team that sweeps 2 of the others wins the district. i think the out of county schools are down this year. i cant wait to watch!!!

I agree that Siegel should be the favorites. but we cant forget anybody can win any given day in this district. districy 7aaa is like the SEC of high school baseball EVERYBODY BEATS UP ON EACH OTHER. i believe the rutherford county team that sweeps 2 of the others wins the district. i think the out of county schools are down this year. i cant wait to watch!!!

agreed. Is Mcdonald starting catcher for oakland?

ha its funny to see kids when there not good enough to play at one school they just switch to another school hoping to get playing time. Tyler McDonald is not a good catcher anybody with average speed will steal on him. hopefully oakland has someone better than that

That's a harsh comment regarding a player, especially since a lot of them get on this board and read crap like what you just posted.

If you were a little more mature in your observations, you would realize that some kids "bloom" later than others, sometimes even surpassing other players their age or at their position. Sometimes a work ethic changes, and sometimes a coach with specific knowledge can give a little more attention to deficiencies.

There are better ways to say what you said, and I would hope in the future you'd guard your opinions a little more. School rivalries aside, we should encourage all players and hope for healthy competition that respects each other and the game itself.

ha its funny to see kids when there not good enough to play at one school they just switch to another school hoping to get playing time. Tyler McDonald is not a good catcher anybody with average speed will steal on him. hopefully oakland has someone better than that

i've played with tyler mcdonald for a long time and he is a good player. he can block and has an average to above average arm. his hitting is not bad with good power. he is a solid catcher

i've played with tyler mcdonald for a long time and he is a good player. he can block and has an average to above average arm. his hitting is not bad with good power. he is a solid catcher

Has he ever faced real pitching? This summer I know that Siegel juniors this year who played together did not see anything. He was Siegel's 3rd string catcher, and i guess playing time is what it's about to try to play in college. If he wants to switch so be it.

Has he ever faced real pitching? This summer I know that Siegel juniors this year who played together did not see anything. He was Siegel's 3rd string catcher, and i guess playing time is what it's about to try to play in college. If he wants to switch so be it.

yes he faced some good pitching in the sandlot wood bat tournament and some other teams from the area. also, in the 2008 fall league he faced pitching from all of rutherford county (the pitchers he will face this year) where he did pretty good in the games that i saw him play