Who Wins the Final 7-AAA as we know it now?

davidlimbaugh

Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?

riverdaleman, i havent kept up well this year with the 'dale (3 rhs football, girls bball region semis vs. blackman; or kept up with coacht for that matter) but i DEFINATELY want to atleast make it to a game or two. i guess i missed the entire regular season or close to it but shoot me a line on facebook if you dont mind and keep me updated when we have home games coming up

and off topic i was VERY surprised when i saw coach bobby wells formerly of blackman in cardinal and gold in the paper a few days ago...when did that happen?

Siegel stomps white co. 18-1. 8 in a row for the stars

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lebanon SPANKED us tonight...we didnt pitch or hit well tonight...lebanon did a good job of making us pay for all of our mistakes...our defense played well. their pitcher kept us off balance all night he did a great job throwing strikes and mixing his pitches and we failed to make the adjustments as hitters. well we now have to go back to work tomorrow and try and get a split out of this

what a game tonight in Lebanon. we won in 8 innings 4-2 great pitching by both teams and great defense by both teams as well. The pitcher for Lebanon my hats off to him...he pitched the final 2 innings yesterday and pitched all 8 innings today along with pitching 7 on Monday he has really had a gutsy performance and i tip my cap to him and his desire to have the ball in his hands.

this waas a good game...we left runners on base all night but lebanon made the pitch or the defensive play to end the inning Ryan Stephens hit a HR Jake Francis hits a triple and crunk hit him in for our 2 runs and then in the 8th we have bases loaded and 2 outs and we hit a ball to 3rd and the 3rd baseman throws it away for the game winning 2 runs.

good game by both teams and district is right around the corner

GO WARRIORS

what a game tonight in Lebanon. we won in 8 innings 4-2 great pitching by both teams and great defense by both teams as well. The pitcher for Lebanon my hats off to him...he pitched the final 2 innings yesterday and pitched all 8 innings today along with pitching 7 on Monday he has really had a gutsy performance and i tip my cap to him and his desire to have the ball in his hands.

this waas a good game...we left runners on base all night but lebanon made the pitch or the defensive play to end the inning Ryan Stephens hit a HR Jake Francis hits a triple and crunk hit him in for our 2 runs and then in the 8th we have bases loaded and 2 outs and we hit a ball to 3rd and the 3rd baseman throws it away for the game winning 2 runs.

good game by both teams and district is right around the corner

GO WARRIORS

Great game. Gann, Lebanon's pitcher, deserved a better fate. Not to take anything away from Riverdale, as they played certainly well enough to win; Lebanon finds a way to victimize a pitcher in yet another clutch situation.

Great game. Gann, Lebanon's pitcher, deserved a better fate. Not to take anything away from Riverdale, as they played certainly well enough to win; Lebanon finds a way to victimize a pitcher in yet another clutch situation.

it was one of those games that no one deserved to lose we just got the break we needed. The defense played well all night for both teams

it was one of those games that no one deserved to lose we just got the break we needed. The defense played well all night for both teams

yeah the break yall got was harrison being called out at second in the 7th inning. pretty sure the umpire blew that one. it could've been a make up call from earlier though. that just seemed like too obvious of a play and horrible timing to be making a make up call. but oh well, if blackman wins today lebanon and riverdale should hopefully get to meet again in the tournament.

yeah the break yall got was harrison being called out at second in the 7th inning. pretty sure the umpire blew that one. it could've been a make up call from earlier though. that just seemed like too obvious of a play and horrible timing to be making a make up call. but oh well, if blackman wins today lebanon and riverdale should hopefully get to meet again in the tournament.

now i couldnt tell but my son his hand came off the bag and i would say that our player being called out at second cost us 2 runs because the second baseman threw the ball to third thinking our runner at second was safe and threw the ball away

now i couldnt tell but my son his hand came off the bag and i would say that our player being called out at second cost us 2 runs because the second baseman threw the ball to third thinking our runner at second was safe and threw the ball away

i think both were bad calls, but the one for lebanon hurt worse because right after that, hudson hit a single that would've scored harrison easily to win the game.