Who Wins the Final 7-AAA as we know it now?

davidlimbaugh

Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?

WOW WAY TO GO WARRIORS....we beat oakland tonight 6-4 it is never easy when you play oakland it is always a dog fight...BRIAN SQUEEK DAVIS pitched a GREAT GAME!!!!even pitches that were balls he was hitting his SPOT ALL NIGHT I am very proud of him...last night i challenged him (like he needed it) and man he did everything i asked he was very focused and was spot on....he gave up 2 unearned runs in 5 innings pitched GREAT JOB KID

our hitters did a good job of executing and doing their jobs to get runs in...In the 7th inning we got a couple of what we thought at the time was meaningless runs but ended up being game winners. Ryan stephens started the game with a basehit Richie Pearl bunted him over and then i think jake francis hit him in...

in a later inning JP hit 2 runs in with 2 outs so he had another big hit tonight...in the 7th inning Richie started witha base hit then jake bunted him to second then corey crunk got a base hit to left so runners were at the corners then crunk stole second and the throw was to third to pick richie off but the throw was off the glove and corey and richie both scored there giving us a 6-2 lead then in the bottom of the inning oakland had bases loaded and 1 out and we have a passed ball that scores 2 runs with a runner on second and the meat of their line up and we was able to pitch our way out of it to hold on for the win.

great job WARRIORS now its time for blackman mon at blackman and tuesday at RIVERDALE game time 630

GO WARRIORS

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good game tonight by blackman they picked up a good win 5-0 it was a well played game tonight but we came out on the short end...we hit the ball pretty good but we couldnt string the hits together to push any runs across. blackman was the better team today so i tip my cap to them and we will see you tomorrow

GO WARRIORS

p.s. tuesday night is pack the park night everyone gets in free and ALL DONATIONS goes to the red croos so come out and support both teams and the red cross

GO WARRIORS

Good game tonight by blackman they picked up a good win 5-0 it was a well played game tonight but we came out on the short end...we hit the ball pretty good but we couldnt string the hits together to push any runs across. blackman was the better team today so i tip my cap to them and we will see you tomorrow

GO WARRIORS

p.s. tuesday night is pack the park night everyone gets in free and ALL DONATIONS goes to the red croos so come out and support both teams and the red cross

GO WARRIORS

wow. what a cool thing to happen if there is not regular season winner, and it comes down to tourney time. what will the future bring us?

GREAT GAME TONIGHT WARRIORS GREAT JOB BOUNCING BACK AFTER A LOSS...we won 5-3 tonight

Brian Davis pitched a GREAT GAME tonight and out defense played really good!!!!

Ryan stephens started the game off with a lead off Home run and they kinda set the tone for us the rest of the way. Squeek pitched really well and kept the blackman hitters off balance and the defense really stepped up and made plays for him. with 2 out and runners on 2nd and 3rd Blackman intentionally walks ryan stephens because of the open base and ryan has been killing the ball and well lets face it Richie really hasnt been doing that great but like coach said if he keeps hitting like that it will land when we need it the most and tonight it finally landed clearing the bases giving us a 5-0 lead.

in the top of the 7th with 2 out and a runner on first and the tying run on the plate Sisco who is their best hitter with 12 HR on the season and Corey Crunk struck him out with some VERY GOOD pitches

we are guaranteed 2nd place no matter what happens from here on out so we are in a good position.

GREAT JOB WARRIORS

GO WARRIORS

we need to sweep Lebanon and i cant believe this but i will be pulling for oakland this weekend against blackman

Does anyone know the tie breaker rule?

If two teams are tied and they split then no automatic berth and seeding is how they did against rest of district top to bottom....

Use this to help:

http://www.riverdalewarriors.com/baseball/series-matrix.pdf

Since Blackman and Riverdale split and they have clinched first and second (or second and first) the only way the automatic berth can be won is for one to finish with a better record then the other one.... If one goes 2-0 and one goes 1-1 or if one goes 1-1 and other goes 0-2 then automatic berth will apply. Rest of district is hoping we finish tied so 2 spots are up for grabs in district tournament instead of just one.

If two teams are tied and they split then no automatic berth and seeding is how they did against rest of district top to bottom....

Use this to help:

http://www.riverdalewarriors.com/baseball/series-matrix.pdf

Since Blackman and Riverdale split and they have clinched first and second (or second and first) the only way the automatic berth can be won is for one to finish with a better record then the other one.... If one goes 2-0 and one goes 1-1 or if one goes 1-1 and other goes 0-2 then automatic berth will apply. Rest of district is hoping we finish tied so 2 spots are up for grabs in district tournament instead of just one.

I think it will be a tought task for both teams to sweep. My prediction Riverdale sweeps and Blackman splits.

GREAT GAME TONIGHT WARRIORS GREAT JOB BOUNCING BACK AFTER A LOSS...we won 5-3 tonight

Brian Davis pitched a GREAT GAME tonight and out defense played really good!!!!

Ryan stephens started the game off with a lead off Home run and they kinda set the tone for us the rest of the way. Squeek pitched really well and kept the blackman hitters off balance and the defense really stepped up and made plays for him. with 2 out and runners on 2nd and 3rd Blackman intentionally walks ryan stephens because of the open base and ryan has been killing the ball and well lets face it Richie really hasnt been doing that great but like coach said if he keeps hitting like that it will land when we need it the most and tonight it finally landed clearing the bases giving us a 5-0 lead.

in the top of the 7th with 2 out and a runner on first and the tying run on the plate Sisco who is their best hitter with 12 HR on the season and Corey Crunk struck him out with some VERY GOOD pitches

we are guaranteed 2nd place no matter what happens from here on out so we are in a good position.

GREAT JOB WARRIORS

GO WARRIORS

we need to sweep Lebanon and i cant believe this but i will be pulling for oakland this weekend against blackman

">>>pulling for Oakland..." Do you honestly dislike Oakland that much? It's one thing to say "I'm pulling for Oakland to beat Blackman so Riverdale wins the district." It's a different thing to say "I can't believe this but I will be pulling for Oakland..." Get a grip!

We've got friends that we've played ball with on Riverdale's team, and we honestly are glad when they do well. Sure, we want to win and we want to beat Riverdale (or anyone else) when we play. There's a bigger picture here, and it supercedes rivalry. It's called "community"...and there's a bigger world out there than what exists on Warrior Drive.

">>>pulling for Oakland..." Do you honestly dislike Oakland that much? It's one thing to say "I'm pulling for Oakland to beat Blackman so Riverdale wins the district." It's a different thing to say "I can't believe this but I will be pulling for Oakland..." Get a grip!

We've got friends that we've played ball with on Riverdale's team, and we honestly are glad when they do well. Sure, we want to win and we want to beat Riverdale (or anyone else) when we play. There's a bigger picture here, and it supercedes rivalry. It's called "community"...and there's a bigger world out there than what exists on Warrior Drive.

most people understand where i am coming from I have watched everyone of those kids grow up on the ball feild since they were 5 and 6 years old and some of them i even coached NOT EVERYTHING IS PERSONAL its sports period...Those oakland boys that ive known(which is most of them)know that i love them and hope they do well try not to take it peronal or out of context...another way to think about it how long has it been since oakland winning helped us? we usually need them to lose to help us so relax

If Sisco didnt have the flu, Blackman would be district champions right now. We wouldn't have to worry about tie breakers and what not. LOL But, watching him throw yesterday, you could tell he was nowhere near 100% and something was off... His fastball was by far the worst its been all year, or at least the slowest of the times I have seen him pitch, and you could just tell he was off. Usually he just blows it past people but he just didnt have that heater like normal. But, from what I hear, half the team has gotten a taste of the flu or something going around which is bad news for us but good news for everyone else. LOL