Who Wins the Final 7-AAA as we know it now?

davidlimbaugh

Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well my WARRIORS got another good win tonight against Warren CO 14-4 one of the pioneers hit a 3 run HR and they got a run in the first inning after the 3 run shot that was it for them we hit the ball pretty decent today...we had several that had a good day at the plate Crunk hit a HR Pearl went 2-3 with 2 doubles Stephens got on base a lot today as well...Berry had a big 2 out hit later in the game as well...we played very good defense today

we play again tomorrow at Warren County game time is 630

GO WARRIORS

final standing prediction for last of 7aaa before switch

blackman 9 - 5

cookeville 5 - 9

lebanon 6 - 8

oakland 9 - 5

riverdale 8 - 6

siegel 10- 4

warren co. 4 - 10

white co. 5 - 9

put your predictions on here and lets see how close we come, we know that this is only on paper and we still need to play the game so lets post and see who is the closest after season.

after tomorrow games might have to rethink my prediction i guess i bought into all the siegel preseason hype.

after tomorrow games might have to rethink my prediction i guess i bought into all the siegel preseason hype.

yall beat a good oakland team last night wanna give us some insight on the game did yall hit it pretty good or did oakland kick it around a little bit? 12-6 is a pretty solid win as well tell us about your game

yall beat a good oakland team last night wanna give us some insight on the game did yall hit it pretty good or did oakland kick it around a little bit? 12-6 is a pretty solid win as well tell us about your game

we did hit the ball a little better than we have been. judah hit a jack over the center field wall , our catcher who normally cant hit himself out of a wet paper sack had a triple and a homerun. and oakland did help us with i think it was 7 errors that always came back and bit them

we won against Warren County tonight 10-1 their pitcher kept our hitters off balance a lot of the night and if we did hit it hard it got held up in the wind...warren had like 6 errors and about 10 walks and that is why we won tonight i think we had 2 errors on the night...Jake Francis made a great diving play in the outfield on a ball and sammy underland made a great play on a ball that was hit up the middle and threw him out at first we had several nice defensive plays but mostly a great job of pitching tonight by Squeek Davis a couple of their hitters hit him hard but nothing that really hurt us they would get one or 2 hits ina row and then we would get the 3rd out he did a great job of throwing strikes and going right at the batters

we play tomorrow at 630 at RIVERDALE and it starts the WARRIOR CLASSIC I wont be there until saturday afternoon we need everyone to come out and support all these high schools that are in town for the weekend and this AWESOME tournament

GO WARRIORS