Who Wins the Final 7-AAA as we know it now?

davidlimbaugh

Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?

Off night for us last night so out to Lavergne I go to watch Siegel. Mick and Willenborg .... there are a bunch of kids in the area that need a summer team to play on so maybe you two guys can use your coaching expertise in that manner instead of coming on here and telling everyone how much more you know than your coach. Mick.. maybe you would not be so judgemental about things if your kid was healthy and in the lineup. Oh I forgot...he wouldn't be in the lineup anyway(3 game suspension) Willenborg.......So the kids in the outfield should not have been there. King had some hits and made a nice catch, Taylor had a big hit, Duvall no hits but heard he had a good game on Monday. By no means did I see a infielder that hits well enough that he should replace any of those outfielders. Had one of your big bats back last night and I was not impressed. There might be a couple of infielders that should not be in the lineup(shaky defense and no hitting). 1 kid couldn't even execute a relay that would have been huge if he catches the ball and makes the throw home. Sounds to me like you might be worried about pt for your kid.

Hey dousedablaze, your entitled to your opinion and so am I. I never dissed any of the players or coach reavis, just suggested that Siegel field it's best nine players, shouldn't be anything wrong with that. You've managed to point your finger at three players through your not so subtle discriptions that leave little to the imagination. Doesn't any coach want there best lineup in there at this level? As for pt, mine won't play varsity ball for another year or two so it doesnt matter. And another thing, I never suggested what the lineup should be, I'll leave that up to the coaches. Lighten up man.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tonight siegel played shelbyville and won the game 9-4 it seems like the bats are coming around and the defense looked good. pitching was good early and not bad at the end. stars looked good playing tonight goodluck to them in the next couple of days!

GO STARS!

Did coach reavis have the same lineup at the Lavergne game?

no it went:

fullerton ss

dove 2b

bartlett 1b

robinson 3rd

taylor cf

kosinski c

pearson lf

prather dh

moore rf

they looked great tonight i know fullerton had a couple of hits robinson had one taylor had one or two prather had one moore had one i might be forgetting some sorry its hard to remember sometimes

what a nasty day to play baseball we won the game 9-7 against clarksville northeast...we didnt ptich or feild or hit well i think we was just happy to get out of there with a win tonight the elements were bad and it was very cold as i am sure there was quite of few other teams playing in that same mess//we are suppose to play tomorrow at 12 and 5 we have also added a game on monday at 5 against tullahoma or shelbyville not sure who right now but will let you know soon

no it went:

fullerton ss

dove 2b

bartlett 1b

robinson 3rd

taylor cf

kosinski c

pearson lf

prather dh

moore rf

they looked great tonight i know fullerton had a couple of hits robinson had one taylor had one or two prather had one moore had one i might be forgetting some sorry its hard to remember sometimes

Did everyone serve their time?

no it went:

fullerton ss

dove 2b

bartlett 1b

robinson 3rd

taylor cf

kosinski c

pearson lf

prather dh

moore rf

[/quote

That looks like a pretty potent lineup. Any bombs hit tonight? By the way, we won 5-3 and probably gonna be undefeated when we play you guys.

final standing prediction for last of 7aaa before switch

blackman 9 - 5

cookeville 5 - 9

lebanon 6 - 8

oakland 9 - 5

riverdale 8 - 6

siegel 10- 4

warren co. 4 - 10

white co. 5 - 9

put your predictions on here and lets see how close we come, we know that this is only on paper and we still need to play the game so lets post and see who is the closest after season.

well whats your thought after first week any adjutments to anybodys thoughts

come on white county and warren county havent heard from you

no it went:

fullerton ss

dove 2b

bartlett 1b

robinson 3rd

taylor cf

kosinski c

pearson lf

prather dh

moore rf

Now that's an interesting lineup. I like what coach is doing here with robinson at 3rd and pearson in LF. Good to see prather back in there. What do you think coach will do against oakland?

what a nasty day to play baseball we won the game 9-7 against clarksville northeast...we didnt ptich or feild or hit well i think we was just happy to get out of there with a win tonight the elements were bad and it was very cold as i am sure there was quite of few other teams playing in that same mess//we are suppose to play tomorrow at 12 and 5 we have also added a game on monday at 5 against tullahoma or shelbyville not sure who right now but will let you know soon

Sorry Riverdaleman but I respectfully disagree with you. I was at last nights game and I do not recall Riverdale making any mistakes in the field. The walks came back to haunt the pitchers early but only because Clarksville NE took full advantage of those opportunities. According to the scoreboard Riverdale had only 6 hits, but how many times did they walk? I would say it was somewhere around 10. I do not think Riverdale played poorly, especially considering the weather, but Clarksville NE is a scrappy bunch and you need to give them credit for their effort and not dis them by saying Riverdale had a bad game. Give credit where credit is due.

Sorry Riverdaleman but I respectfully disagree with you. I was at last nights game and I do not recall Riverdale making any mistakes in the field. The walks came back to haunt the pitchers early but only because Clarksville NE took full advantage of those opportunities. According to the scoreboard Riverdale had only 6 hits, but how many times did they walk? I would say it was somewhere around 10. I do not think Riverdale played poorly, especially considering the weather, but Clarksville NE is a scrappy bunch and you need to give them credit for their effort and not dis them by saying Riverdale had a bad game. Give credit where credit is due.

I meant no disrespect for Clarksville NE i am sorry if I came off like that...I like NE and I like their coach he is a good caoch and that team has really come along way. We had quite a few walks yesterday and that is why i said we didnt pitch well you pointed out we only had 6 hits that is why i said we didnt hit well...you are right when we walked the NE players espicially in the first few innings NE took advantge of them with a few 2 out hits that resulted in scoring runs...defensivly we left some plays out on the feild and if we want to win district and go to state we are going to have to make...I think the weather complaint was more as a fan LOL both teams had issues with the weather so that wasnt the excuse...SR sam underland came in relief and pitched about 4 innings and Jake francis pitched 1 inning and they did a good job...COrey Crunk made some nice plays at third including starting a big double play