Who Wins the Final 7-AAA as we know it now?

davidlimbaugh

Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well can anyone give me any details of RIVERDALES game the other night i heard we won 8-7 but davy crockett made it a game in the 7th

According to everything I have seen Riverdale didn't play David Crockett. They played JCS. Riveredaleman you need better connections when you can't be at games.

According to everything I have seen Riverdale didn't play David Crockett. They played JCS. Riveredaleman you need better connections when you can't be at games.

well my wife didnt tell me we played JCS she told me what Richie did and she told me who was pitching and gave me updates on the score I just assumed we played Crockett having played JCS is a good win for my WARRIORS though

we won tonight 3-0 we only got 3 hits and all 3 were HRs Richie Pearl hit his first ever HR in a game so mom and dad is pretty proud Jake Francis and Sam Underalnd all hit HRs today...Chris Orphanos pitched a good game with some good defense behind him White County played a good game they out hit us but could not push anyone across the plate they played great defense and their pitcher pitched a great game just giving up the 3 hits...

GREAT JOB RIVERDALE WARRIORS

Well...we got the win tonight but for 6 innings White County was better than us...in the second inning White County scored 5 runs on us and did all the little things a team needs to do to win...for 5 innings we were held scoreless with maybe 1 or 2 hits...then in the 6th inning we managed 3 runs but White county got one of those back in the bottom of the inning and then in the 7th inning Ryan Stephens lead off the inning with a double Richie Pearl followed up with a walk then Jacob Francis had a base hit to load the bases and then Corey Crunk hit the ball to short and the ball was bobbled and everyone was safe...the JP hit a base hit then sam underland hit a swing bunt that was thrown away no one was covering first and that tied the game up then Johnathon Fisher got a base hit scoring another run leaving runners on third and first and then Collin Berry finished the hitting and before it was over we was up 9-6 and that was the final score ....WE STOLE ONE TODAY...its like ive said before White COunty is a good ball club and they are capable of beating anyone...they out hit us yesterday and they may have doen the same tonight I am not sure I was very glad to get out of there with a win

GREAT JOB JAKE FRANCIS coming in relief to pick up the win

GO RIVERDALE WARRIORS

Lebanon beat Siegel last night 6-0, but neither team really swung the bat that well until Lebanon started to in the 7th. Craig Gann pitched a great game for the blue devils, getting the complete game. Siegel's starting pitcher Jordan Sims threw very well also, keeping the blue devils to only one run the whole game and not giving up many hits. lebanon was just able to jump on him in the 7th and then siegel brought in another lefty who walked some ppl and then gave up a couple big hits. great game by both teams and especially to both starting pitchers. lebanon has a make up game against white co. this saturday, and then cookeville next week.