Who Wins the Final 7-AAA as we know it now?

davidlimbaugh

Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we played Tullahoma today and we won 12-1 in 5 innings we had several players that had doubles Corey Crunk hit a solo HR in the top of the 5th Johnathon Fisher threw a 4 innings giving up 1 (i think it was unearned)and Frebis came in and closed the 5th inning i think he stuck out all 3 of the batter he faced I know for sure 2 but i think 3....we feilded the ball really well today and hit the ball good I tullahoma only had 1 error and maybe 1or 2 walks so we hit the ball decent tonight...good job tonight WARRIORS BUT tomorrow is a money game against cookeville

GO WARRIORS

Blackman lost to Beech tonight 11-10. We would have beat them but we threw 7 pitchers in 7 innings and combined for around 13-14 walks... But the bats were alive. Sisco hit two more absolute BOMBS, already putting him at 3 for the season. Also Cheechin homered, and one of my sons buddies Zander Wiel also added a clutch pinch hit home run in the top of the 7th. But I really think we have the best 3-4 combination in at least the mid state with Sisco and Bowers. I could easily see both of them hitting around 15 jacks this season with the way they are swinging it and carrying us through the season.

Go Blaze!

Alex Vondohlen. It's awesome to have 3 people on a high school staff to be able to throw 90 MPH, as well as two crafy lefties.

now vondohlen is good are you sure that radar was calibrated right? while i havent seen him pitch this year i find it AMAZING that he has increased his speed that much in such a short time...who else throws 90 other than sisco?

riverdale score keeper how did you score cookevilles 3 hole hitter at bats in tonights game.

WE DIDNT GET HIM OUT VERY OFTEN it seemed like he was on base all night !!!!!!!!!!!!!#30 had some great at bats as well tonight we had a hard time gettting a lot of the batters out espcially the first 5 or 6 batters

WHAT A GREAT GAME TONIGHT!!!!IN the first inning we left runners at the corners with no runs and in the second inning we left bases loaded with no runs...orphanos pitched the first out in the 5th he gave up 4 runs and sam underland came in and gave up 0 runs in the last few innings although both pitchers seemed like they were in trouble each and every inning excpet the 7th which thinking about it i think that was one of few innings that was a 3 up 3 down inning...almost everyone in the line up had a big hit at some point in the game bringing in some runs both teams did a good job working the count and doing what they can to get on base...

I do want to address the one umpire call we had the feild ump got hit by a batted ball at that point the ball is DEAD not sure why they let the play continue but in the end they got the call right...the rule is the same if it hits the ump as if it hits the runner it must pass a fielders glove other than a pitcher...if it passes a feilders glove then the ball is live otherwise its dead if it hits the runner he is out if it hits the ump then the ball is dead and the batter gets first base and only runners that are forced can advance

I wanna tell a little story that i think sometimes gets lost in wins and losses and districts...Cookeville was going through a pitching change and we had bases loaded and while the pitcher was warming up there were 6 or 7 kids standing around second base 3 from our school and 3 or 4 from their team and the boys were just talking and laughing a little and i think that adults forgett hat sometimes they are kids playing a game and having fun but when gameis on ITS ON!!!! LOL they were fierce competitors while playing and cheering on their teams but when the game was in a stall for a minute they were getting to know each other...cant wait to see you at our place and hopefully it wont be a 3 hour game!!!!