Who Wins the Final 7-AAA as we know it now?

davidlimbaugh

Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins the Final Year of 7-AAA?

If Sisco didnt have the flu, Blackman would be district champions right now. We wouldn't have to worry about tie breakers and what not. LOL But, watching him throw yesterday, you could tell he was nowhere near 100% and something was off... His fastball was by far the worst its been all year, or at least the slowest of the times I have seen him pitch, and you could just tell he was off. Usually he just blows it past people but he just didnt have that heater like normal. But, from what I hear, half the team has gotten a taste of the flu or something going around which is bad news for us but good news for everyone else. LOL

we have had a handful sick too my son went tot he DR monday morning and i think crunk was sick too I wonder if it has anything to do with playing baseball in 70 degree weather 1 day and then 40 the next LOL

as far as sisco i thought he had some velocity i just thought he was missing up in the zone i thought he had a good outing he gave his team a chance to win the game and that is all you can ask for a pitcher... I thought we had 2 great ball games and we was able to bounce back after the spanking on monday to get the win on tuesday night

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sisco is just one of those guys that if you get a hit or two in a row or draw a couple walks, then he's done. and he's not hard to pitch to either. he went like 0 for 8 or somethin like that in the lebanon series. you can't say him being sick is the reason they lost the game. idk bout riverdale but he had velocity at the lebanon game, it is just a flat fastball that isn't that hard to hit. congrats to riverdale on the win, what are your thoughts about the lebanon riverdale series this weekend? lebanon has had it rough recently with two of their top 3 pitchers unable to throw. however i think they'll have those guys back by the weekend. do you think they'll be able to bounce back and get a couple wins?

If Sisco didnt have the flu, Blackman would be district champions right now. We wouldn't have to worry about tie breakers and what not. LOL But, watching him throw yesterday, you could tell he was nowhere near 100% and something was off... His fastball was by far the worst its been all year, or at least the slowest of the times I have seen him pitch, and you could just tell he was off. Usually he just blows it past people but he just didnt have that heater like normal. But, from what I hear, half the team has gotten a taste of the flu or something going around which is bad news for us but good news for everyone else. LOL

That's a lot of pressure to put on one kid. Win as a team, lose as a team. I'm sure if he has te flu, he feels bad enough without someone putting the loss on him not to mention the district championship.

Not that hard to pitch to? He had ONE bad series against Lebanon... And yes, it was very, very, bad. But that very same weekend he hit another homer, and the last time I checked he was hitting in the .430ish area I think, least thats what I have heard from my son. Also, you have to realize, he is gonna see peoples best stuff, and its almost comical watching how he gets pitched to every game. One team might challenge him with a heater, than boom, its gone. One team might throw all curves in the dirt, and he will draw 2 or 3 walks. I just think he tries to do too much sometimes and thats what gets him in the most trouble, because he does hit all these home runs im sure he thinks its what is expected of him. I mean he has great talent around him, and im sure Blackman will bounce back from this loss to Riverdale and sweep Oakland! Cant wait till Saturday as long as I dont have to work! LOL

Sisco is a very good hitter and every team pitches to him carefully. you cannot make a mistake with him because he will make you pay. Not sure what all the upset is about. we didnt blow blackman away and they didnt look bad we just won kinda like on monday night we didnt do bad blackman just did better and got hits when runners were on. it was a great series and it was a split now both teams have to go onto the next series and sweep their opponent and hope the other team losses

GO WARRIORS

Wow!! what a great tournament its gonna be!!. What if there is no out right winner i can't wait to see how it plays out this weekend. I think this tournament is going to great if there is no out right winner. Then its just a 8 team tournament and LET THE BEST 2 TEAMS WIN!!. This district is really strong this year i think there could very well be 2 teams playing in the SPRING FLING.

Wow!! what a great tournament its gonna be!!. What if there is no out right winner i can't wait to see how it plays out this weekend. I think this tournament is going to great if there is no out right winner. Then its just a 8 team tournament and LET THE BEST 2 TEAMS WIN!!. This district is really strong this year i think there could very well be 2 teams playing in the SPRING FLING.

If there is no auto berth man o man is it going to be even tougher tournament....any team can beat anyone so it will be like last years when cookeville was regular season champ but was 2 and out in the tournament. I really hope we can get that auto birth

looks like siegel is firing on all cylinders and lebanon misfiring. which is more likely to happen siegel finishing with 7 district wins in a row or lebanon losing 7 district games in a row.

Siegel winning 7 in a row. I know they have scored 80 runs in thier past 7 games... If the stars can keep the bats going like that, then they could be a hard to beat team.

riverdaleman, i havent kept up well this year with the 'dale (3 rhs football, girls bball region semis vs. blackman; or kept up with coacht for that matter) but i DEFINATELY want to atleast make it to a game or two. i guess i missed the entire regular season or close to it but shoot me a line on facebook if you dont mind and keep me updated when we have home games coming up

and off topic i was VERY surprised when i saw coach bobby wells formerly of blackman in cardinal and gold in the paper a few days ago...when did that happen?

(edit: btw this was my 3000 post /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />)