Livingston Academy

Overton County Fan

We have a LA thread on the boys board, might as well have one on the girls board. What are some thoughts on the season and the remaining games? Discuss the upcoming game here. We might as well let 'RabbitRanch' tell us how everything should be going... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Just messin with ya Rabbit!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remaining Schedule

Fri Jan. 16 #10 Smith Co. D

Tue Jan. 20 at #1 Upperman D

Fri Jan. 23 at Macon Co. D

Tue Jan. 27 York Institute D

Fri Jan. 30 at DeKalb Co. D

Tue Feb. 3 at #2 Jackson Co.

Fri Feb. 6 at #10 Smith Co. D

Tue Feb. 10 Cannon Co. D

Fri Feb. 13 #1 Upperman D

With the district games just gettting started this team could really turn its season around with a strong finish.

Remaining Schedule

Fri Jan. 16 #10 Smith Co. D

Tue Jan. 20 at #1 Upperman D

Fri Jan. 23 at Macon Co. D

Tue Jan. 27 York Institute D

Fri Jan. 30 at DeKalb Co. D

Tue Feb. 3 at #2 Jackson Co.

Fri Feb. 6 at #10 Smith Co. D

Tue Feb. 10 Cannon Co. D

Fri Feb. 13 #1 Upperman D

With the district games just gettting started this team could really turn its season around with a strong finish.

I predict 5-4 in the last 9 regular season games. Which would make them 17-12. Not anything to be real fired up about. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

We have a LA thread on the boys board, might as well have one on the girls board. What are some thoughts on the season and the remaining games? Discuss the upcoming game here. We might as well let 'RabbitRanch' tell us how everything should be going... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Just messin with ya Rabbit!

Apparently, my comments in an earlier thread must have struck a nerve! Let me make myself clear.

My posts are not intended to belittle or castigate anyone, especially the young ladies, who work so hard to provide intertainment for us 'Know-it-Alls', who so eloquently post our opinions on Coach T.----I, like many others, like to express my opinions on these threads.------I do my very best to state the facts (as I see them). -------------It is apparent that a problem exists. ---- Pointing fingers at anyone definitely is not the answer ,but I see a group of young ladies that are not nearly playing up to their capabilities. They proved last year that they were capable of playing with anyone.------There is no doubt that injuries have played a part in the season record, but this is a veteran team that just doesn't seem to be motivated (AS A TEAM) ---- I sincerely hope things can be turned around.----We have nine more season games of which we are very capable of winning seven or possibly eight.------- I heard many times last year, "Just wait until next year." That time is here. ----It's not to late to 'get it togeather'. ---Playing with enthuiasm and with a 'TOTAL TEAM EFFORT' can make it happen.------- GO H-O-G-E-Y-E /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Sure hope this meets with your approval OCF, I'd sure hate to disapoint you. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well, its not the coach. Period. For some reason, (i.e. Sells Injury, Loss of Carr, etc.) the girls really have not gotten it together for the first half of the year.. Against JC though, defensively, they were great, offensively, not. Against PC, they put together a very great game. If this team has just now found what they need, watch out. This team CAN end up number one. Yes it will be difficult, but I see them at least 2nd going into the district tourney. If any team can climb a tall mountain, Coach Smith and the Lady Cats can. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well, its not the coach. Period. For some reason, (i.e. Sells Injury, Loss of Carr, etc.) the girls really have not gotten it together for the first half of the year.. Against JC though, defensively, they were great, offensively, not. Against PC, they put together a very great game. If this team has just now found what they need, watch out. This team CAN end up number one. Yes it will be difficult, but I see them at least 2nd going into the district tourney. If any team can climb a tall mountain, Coach Smith and the Lady Cats can. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I agree. Mid-to-late season is when Coach Smith is at her best. This team could still get it done.

It is apparent that a problem exists....

You don't have to worry about disappointing me. From the way you talk I am sure you are disappointed with yourself already. I am beginning to think you are a parent of a girl that doesn't get to play of maybe even 'score' as much as you would want her to... Whatever it is, You need to let it go. You always seem to have a negative feel to your comments. Kinda like your trying to stir the pot without it looking like thats what your wanting to do.

Anyways, Silly Rabbit. Trix are for kids. ha

I am going to predict that the LA girls go 6-3 in their remaining games.

Well, I don't know if trix are for kids or not but rabbit ranch probably means well.

I watched the game between la girls and jc friday night. You can sit and pick a game to death no matter who you watch. LA girls was awsome on D but they tired real quick to me they looked not to focused on offense minor mistakes... not following through with thier shots, not setting thier feet.

Jackson co defense wasnt putting alot of pressure on them la just hurried some of thier shots didn't get in a rhythm. If the shots they threw up would have fell wouldn't have been a ball game. I seen Mac Sells still a lil ginger on the knee. That made a difference too!! Killer scored on LL pretty good. Shelby put a few up and A. Sells put some pretty shots up. Plus you have new kids on the team that takes adjustments chemistry sometimes takes work. SometimesThese kinda games happen and the girls will come around and get it together and be in the running..Look like to me they needed a much deserved rest they all looked tired..JC didn't have that good of an offensive game either. They just got the luck of the draw...or whatever you want to call it. anywho I wish both teams better games and all the luck in District play...Hope to see them in the boro!!!

I'm just still thinkin' about the castigation comment. I saw a couple of pigs castigated when I was young...it wasn't pretty. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Got me too for about 30 mins then I had to google it. Rabbit I don't know how long it took you to find the word, but if you have that much time then keep'em coming. I love it!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />