Region 5 dual standings and possible 1 seeds

ramseyl

Does anyone have the results from the Tullahoma / Riverdale / Coffee County tri?

Siegel won a tight one with Warren County, with alot of help from forfeits, (Warren is extremely tough on the mat but have not fielded a full team~it would be scary to see what Turner could do with 14 wrestlers) and won over Lincoln as well. I agree that 160 might be the toughest. I think there will be a really good region tournament for 112's and 285's as well. The 171 weight class may not have many big names but I think may be the most contested from top to bottom.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tullahoma beat Coffee County and Riverdale last night. Does anyone know if we will wrestle the region duals, with rutherford county schools closed today? I understand Blackman has a conflict for Thursday night. Friday night could be tough for the team who finishes 2nd to wrestle on saturday against region 7 runnerup. The weather does not look good.

Tullahoma beat Coffee County and Riverdale last night. Does anyone know if we will wrestle the region duals, with rutherford county schools closed today? I understand Blackman has a conflict for Thursday night. Friday night could be tough for the team who finishes 2nd to wrestle on saturday against region 7 runnerup. The weather does not look good.

THIS IS THE MESSAGE TO ALL BLACKMAN PARENTS LAST NIGHT FROM THE HEAD COACH...............

Tomorrow night is regional duals (and Sharpshooter night) here at Blackman at 6 PM (weigh in is at 5). If schools are cancelled, we will make the decision by noon if we need to postpone. Chances are that roads will clear by this time and we will be good to go for the event.

Thanks,

Jonathan Harmon

CTE Teacher

Wrestling Coach

Blackman High School

Murfreesboro, TN

(615) 904-3850 x22988

I thought we were wrestling Region 5 Duals tonight Wednesday with weigh in at 4pm and wrestle at 5pm at Blackman?

they are, that message was sent last night by the Blackman coach

sorry for the misunderstanding /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />