Fairview HC Resigns!

fviewallday

If I even hear that Coach Hughes, considered talking to Ron King about being an assistant, I am going to shut up and cease all support and defense of Coach Hughes.

Will you be true to your word? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will you be true to your word? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Only four days late with that question. Asked and answered.

I have been sticking to the post topic, lately.

How are things in Fairview? Has the coaching staff been filled? What type of coaches were brought in? How are the workouts going?

I was really impressed with Fairview last year as I watched them in the 1st round against Camden. A very physical bunch of boys who fired off the football.

What kind of scheme will they be running on offense and defense? I don't think they could beat the Veer and Wishbone they ran last year.

I believe everyone is missing the real tragedy out in Fairview. You have a Middle School coach who has done nothing but undermine every single coach that has been at the High School. Whether it has been encouraging kids not to play in high school, to encouraging them to go to other schools, to bad mouthing the staff in public, he has done it all. He is a sneaky little punk that stabs everyone in his way in the back to get what he wants. Then you have this joke of an AD/County Commissioner that helps him get to his position. As an AD he has a right to make this hire but to use his power as commissioner to control and shove this little worm down everyone's throats should end in his being removed from the position of Commissioner. Actions like these are the reason Fairview remains the joke of Williamson County. You have great people in the commmunity but the actions of a few in power brings down the whole town. The principles of that school needs to grow a pair and stand up to the almighty Commish and do what is right for the kids for a change. I predict Fairview will have a good season this year in spite of the coaching due to the work of the previous staff. but in years 2-3 you will see the program go down. Enjoy the fall becuase the journey back will be hard and difficult!!

I believe everyone is missing the real tragedy out in Fairview. You have a Middle School coach who has done nothing but undermine every single coach that has been at the High School. Whether it has been encouraging kids not to play in high school, to encouraging them to go to other schools, to bad mouthing the staff in public, he has done it all. He is a sneaky little punk that stabs everyone in his way in the back to get what he wants. Then you have this joke of an AD/County Commissioner that helps him get to his position. As an AD he has a right to make this hire but to use his power as commissioner to control and shove this little worm down everyone's throats should end in his being removed from the position of Commissioner. Actions like these are the reason Fairview remains the joke of Williamson County. You have great people in the commmunity but the actions of a few in power brings down the whole town. The principles of that school needs to grow a pair and stand up to the almighty Commish and do what is right for the kids for a change. I predict Fairview will have a good season this year in spite of the coaching due to the work of the previous staff. but in years 2-3 you will see the program go down. Enjoy the fall becuase the journey back will be hard and difficult!!

You joined Coacht.com three days ago and have two total posts......... You must know alot about fairview football... or just football in general.

• 2 weeks later...

You joined Coacht.com three days ago and have two total posts......... You must know alot about fairview football... or just football in general.

Facts are facts!! I guess the more you post on this site the more knowledgable about football you become. Dang Coach T you need to be charging more. I will let you in on another little fact. A few years ago we had names for guys like you. The name was Dumb toe

Hughes will get whats coming. One of his assistants will stab him in the back sooner or later. He will reap what he has sowed.

• 1 month later...

Heard Fairview will scrimmage Hunters Lane. Will a yellowjacket give us a report after the game? Good move for fairview going against a larger school. Not sure what this says for Hunters Lane.

I will try to get an update from one of the coaches tomorrow. I have spoken with a friend at the game he told me the team is not looking very sharp. A little of that can be due to the new offensive and defensive schemes they are running. It is a little early to panic. Some of the returning players do not like the new defensive scheme as much as the one coach Whitefield had.

Obvioulsy didn't agree with the hire but the players have to be able to adapt to the scheme. My biggest concern is that in Middle School the players really don't know if a coach lacks knowledge and the ability to coach. In high school the players know when a coach is lost or doesn't know what he is doing especially after having 2 good coaches in Whitefield and Maty. Hughes may be in over his head and that stinks for this group of players. Does anyone have any info on the type of offense that is being ran?