Baylor vs McCallie

bigblu1

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the final score,,,, 39-24 Baylor.

I have traveled far in search of Knowledge,,, and it has brought me to the main Shrine at Olumo Rock,,,,I visited with the local witch-doctor (I don??™t think voodoo doctor is politically correct anymore?),,,and he agrees that Baylor will win. I was able to gain some valuable insight during my visit,,,and will share what I have learned. I believe that McCallie has a solid line up this year; however, the doctor thinks otherwise

He was troubled that W-90??™s ??

I have traveled far in search of Knowledge,,, and it has brought me to the main Shrine at Olumo Rock,,,,I visited with the local witch-doctor (I don??™t think voodoo doctor is politically correct anymore?),,,and he agrees that Baylor will win. I was able to gain some valuable insight during my visit,,,and will share what I have learned. I believe that McCallie has a solid line up this year; however, the doctor thinks otherwise

wrestler90 i do apologize for my mistake. you would know more than i about mr duncan. i was just getting confused with how older hayes tech falled TJ in a freestyle tournament this summer. so by that i was saying he was running away. my mistake. your right he hasnt moved weight classes. but were you confirming the fact hooker ran from cole? you should know with your inside track to mccallie wrestling.

It was not a freestyle match it was a greco match big difference.

Tracy Duncan

First I will direct my comments towards TA60. Your sarcasm was so charming so I thought I'd try to match it here. You seem like a really awesome person. I sincerely mean that. Only an awesome person would get on here and make inappropriate comments that have no place on this message board, and you know exactly what I'm talking about. Also your comments concerning a match between Hayes and Duncan at a freestyle tournament were quite immature. But please continue by all means!! I must say TJ Duncan, a two time state champion soon to be three time, is running away. Heck he runs away from everyone!! Gosh, you have to hate that right!? So yeah, your mistake. As for the comment about Hooker, you're obviously a Baylor fan so I'll excuse your low capacity mind for confusing his weight drop for "running away." It's okay. No matter what I say, you won't believe me anyways- even with my "inside track to McCallie wrestling!" A lot of teams have a descent plan from the beginning of the season for their wrestlers by the end of the season, hence Hooker moving down to 125. Yeah he got beat by Hayes. Awesome. It was a good match. Hayes was the better wrestler that day. Moving on.

As to my FORMER friend CupCake- please answer me this. What business did your first comment concerning me have? I would have to loop that in with TA60's inappropriate comments that have no place on this board. I just don't follow.

And to all the other comments concerning forfeits- give it up. There will be no forfeits this year so quit all the whining.

I'm sorry this had to be such a negative post. But honestly all this crap just gets really really old. I wonder if half the people on this board have ever heard of moving on. Or better yet, growing up.

First I will direct my comments towards TA60. Your sarcasm was so charming so I thought I'd try to match it here. You seem like a really awesome person. I sincerely mean that. Only an awesome person would get on here and make inappropriate comments that have no place on this message board, and you know exactly what I'm talking about. Also your comments concerning a match between Hayes and Duncan at a freestyle tournament were quite immature. But please continue by all means!! I must say TJ Duncan, a two time state champion soon to be three time, is running away. Heck he runs away from everyone!! Gosh, you have to hate that right!? So yeah, your mistake. As for the comment about Hooker, you're obviously a Baylor fan so I'll excuse your low capacity mind for confusing his weight drop for "running away." It's okay. No matter what I say, you won't believe me anyways- even with my "inside track to McCallie wrestling!" A lot of teams have a descent plan from the beginning of the season for their wrestlers by the end of the season, hence Hooker moving down to 125. Yeah he got beat by Hayes. Awesome. It was a good match. Hayes was the better wrestler that day. Moving on.

As to my FORMER friend CupCake- please answer me this. What business did your first comment concerning me have? I would have to loop that in with TA60's inappropriate comments that have no place on this board. I just don't follow.

And to all the other comments concerning forfeits- give it up. There will be no forfeits this year so quit all the whining.

I'm sorry this had to be such a negative post. But honestly all this crap just gets really really old. I wonder if half the people on this board have ever heard of moving on. Or better yet, growing up.

This is getting good. The new guy (TA60) came out throwing daggers. The McCallie guy caught them and threw them right back.....only harder.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

come on new guy,,,,,,what cha got?