Manassas @ Middleton 1/20/09

Legend

I see you are still on Humboldt's jock...Look dude, it was the first game of the season...Besides Humboldt had players coming off of football. How many football players does Manasses have on their team? How Humboldt played Middleton doesn't matter anyway....Remember Ridgeway lost to Craigmont and Ridgeway beat Manasses....According to your theory Manasses should've lost to Craigmont...

ok lets just say Manassas wins by 30pts!!!! What does that say about HB then!!! Stop telling stories about HB players playing football HB not that good thats all!!!! lol!!!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Legend don't have no comeback about his coach choking except that Union City just happened to be the better team that day.

my coach didnt miss those freethrows!!! my coach didnt make those TOs!!!! my coach called the right timeouts!!!! my coach was not allowed to bark at the refs like they let UC coach!!! They told my coach if he say anything he getting tossed!!! LOL!!! bUCKNER GOT WARNED ALL GAME BUT UC PLAYERS GOT TO HARD FOUL HIM AND KICK MANASSAS PLAYERS IN THE HEAD!!! lol!!!

UC was a team that nobody figured out how to beat!!! Manassas had a good game plan in the 1st half play MJ 1 on 1!! hecould not core enough by himself to beat Manassas!!! But in the second half players didnt stick to game play they started to double team MJ but the coach said dont double him!! when they did that not only MJ got going he got others going also!!!! If the players for Manassas would have stuck to game plan let MJ get his but dont let him set those other guys up they would have been ok!!!

Thats they past now Manassas will not make those same mistakes this year!!!! 1 more thing that dame camera was a problem!!!! I think the Manassas coach couldnt tell those players what he really wanted to tell them and how he wanted to say it!!! lol!!!!

Well...your coach could've told them to not chunk up a 3 everytime down the court, but to get the ball inside to Buckner and let him dominate like he should've... everything you just said in that last post falls into the category of discipline. Discipline does win state championships believe it or not! Had last years Manassas team been discplined, you would've won you a state championship. Your double team on MJ obviously didn't work either. He had 3 points at the half and finished with 33, lol... Sounds like something went wrong in the locker room at half time.

Well...your coach could've told them to not chunk up a 3 everytime down the court, but to get the ball inside to Buckner and let him dominate like he should've... everything you just said in that last post falls into the category of discipline. Discipline does win state championships believe it or not! Had last years Manassas team been discplined, you would've won you a state championship. Your double team on MJ obviously didn't work either. He had 3 points at the half and finished with 33, lol... Sounds like something went wrong in the locker room at half time.

no Manassas didnt double mj in te 1st half!!! Manassas players started to double him on there own in the 2nd half!!! discipline thats right!! not the coach fault doa!!!

the refs let UC players push and i mean push reggie out of the post everytime he tried to post up polk!!!! no foul called!!! lol!!!

Manassas built that lead shooting 3 after 3!!! So if Manassas would have slow down and changed what worked in the 1st half then everybody would have said Manassas coach should have let those kids keep playing!!!! 1 way or another people would say its the coach fault!!!! Coach Harris is a strong man he can take it and live with it!!!! He no what really happened!!! I no what really happened but we will never tell!!! lol!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

my coach didnt miss those freethrows!!! my coach didnt make those TOs!!!! my coach called the right timeouts!!!! my coach was not allowed to bark at the refs like they let UC coach!!! They told my coach if he say anything he getting tossed!!! LOL!!! bUCKNER GOT WARNED ALL GAME BUT UC PLAYERS GOT TO HARD FOUL HIM AND KICK MANASSAS PLAYERS IN THE HEAD!!! lol!!!

UC was a team that nobody figured out how to beat!!! Manassas had a good game plan in the 1st half play MJ 1 on 1!! hecould not core enough by himself to beat Manassas!!! But in the second half players didnt stick to game play they started to double team MJ but the coach said dont double him!! when they did that not only MJ got going he got others going also!!!! If the players for Manassas would have stuck to game plan let MJ get his but dont let him set those other guys up they would have been ok!!!

Thats they past now Manassas will not make those same mistakes this year!!!! 1 more thing that dame camera was a problem!!!! I think the Manassas coach couldnt tell those players what he really wanted to tell them and how he wanted to say it!!! lol!!!!

Coach Boykin didn't take that bad shot at the end of the game against Temple, but yet you seem to talk about that a lot.