Manassas @ Middleton 1/20/09

Legend

When he dunk on them this year i will get a copy and put it on the net!!!! lol!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

was that you who jumped up when Buckner took off from the freethrow line!!!!! lol!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I bet you would trade both of them for Buckner!!!! lol!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Saw Crayton with the same exact Dunk, and Taylor with the other.

Dorothy we are not in Kansas any more. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> and they are not 7ft tall. And Quan Cambells against UC was much more exciting - He's about 5'9" with an awsome tomahawk. Now that's tallent. 7ft players should slam from the bathrooms. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!!!!....and yes I like stats /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You really like that back seat on the band wagon don't you.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw Crayton with the same exact Dunk, and Taylor with the other.

Dorothy we are not in Kansas any more. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You really like that back seat on the band wagon don't you.

Bite me....been nice about your team....just happen to like this kid. Don't worry about where I sit.

Chill

F

I

SH. LOL

No one know what that means so don't tell them.

She gives me a hard time every now and then. I'm not being rude, she's just on that Mannassas band wagon. LOL

You've been tough on me today don't try to pretend now. I'm nice too /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I'm sure you are /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Hey me and lc007 went at it this morning and I've met him and like him....haaa!!!haaaa!!! No problemo here.....by the way I liked Buckner after seeing him at state last year....so I kept up with him through some other websites this summer. Just cool a kid from W. Tn has NBA potential. Stil would like to get to see ya'll play this year.

I'm sure you are /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Hey me and lc007 went at it this morning and I've met him and like him....haaa!!!haaaa!!! No problemo here.....by the way I liked Buckner after seeing him at state last year....so I kept up with him through some other websites this summer. Just cool a kid from W. Tn has NBA potential. Stil would like to get to see ya'll play this year.

he's good, but I don't see 100% - I saw 100% in Tyler Smith at Giles Co. - Buckner has it but he didn't use it last night.

Yankee, Yankee, Yankee --- psh psh psh ---

Buckner is darn near 7ft tall - he was being guarded by a kid 6'2". The kid contained him. He couldn't post the kid up, everytime they attempted to go inside the pass was picked off or slapped away. So Buckner started to elbow the kids, he didn't use his hips and legs. He is use to the easy lob and was not getting it.

You should have been there and then you would have seen. Legend will not tell you that. Coaches see weaknesses and that's what they attack. As for SEC coaches, they see a massive body that they can build on - and those are the people who make it big. I'm not taking that away from it. Yes there are other players on Manassas - but they didn't exist on this thread until I exposed Buckners weakness.

You can say what you want about my basketball skills, but I have coached - have you?

You can't improve without working on your weakness.

Just for the record...I am not nice!!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

First, there is a big difference between 6'8 and 7'0 just like a big difference between 5'8 and 6'0 or 6'0 and 6'4.....get it!!!!!!!! Ay college coach would tell you that...even though one should know that anyway!!!!!!!!! DUH!!!!!

2nd..I didn't need to be there. I have seen Buckner myseld. Against alot better players tahn what Middleton had to offer to.

3rd No, I have never coached and that line don't work with me. I've seen a million bad coaches over my lifetime that didn't know as much as they lead everybody to believe. Now, since you let eveybody know you used to coach and you asked me if I have ever coached. I have a few questions for you.

(1) where did you coach...the YMCA? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

(2) If you coached highschool..what high school did you coach

(3) what is your lifetime win loss record

(4) how many players (that you coached) went on to play in college

(5) If any did play in college what are their names and what college did they attend

(6) how many district, region, substate titles do you have

(7) do you consider yourself to be on par with Rick Rudesill, Dexter Williams, Derrick McCord, Marty/Shane Sisco and the Legends from Shelby County (ECS, BTW, Ridgeway.....ect)

REMEMBER YOU ARE THE ONE THAT BROUGHT UP THAT YOU USED TO COACH...NOT ME!!!!!!!

The old I used to coach line don't cut it with me. Just because you coaced doesn't make you some kind of ultimate authority on basketball......Guess what? Some of the stuff you have posted just doesn't make sense....

Last question...AGAIN.....give us all a comparrison for the whole world to see...between Buckner and Taylor/Crayton.

Again...Taylor/Crayton are good midmajor prospects and Buckner is a future NBA player...That's my opinion. You act as if Taylor/Crayton are on the same level as Buckner and that simply isn't true...if you believe it say it....put your reputation on the line.

Just for the record...I am not nice!!!!!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

First, there is a big difference between 6'8 and 7'0 just like a big difference between 5'8 and 6'0 or 6'0 and 6'4.....get it!!!!!!!! Ay college coach would tell you that...even though one should know that anyway!!!!!!!!! DUH!!!!!

2nd..I didn't need to be there. I have seen Buckner myseld. Against alot better players tahn what Middleton had to offer to.

3rd No, I have never coached and that line don't work with me. I've seen a million bad coaches over my lifetime that didn't know as much as they lead everybody to believe. Now, since you let eveybody know you used to coach and you asked me if I have ever coached. I have a few questions for you.

(1) where did you coach...the YMCA? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

(2) If you coached highschool..what high school did you coach

(3) what is your lifetime win loss record

(4) how many players (that you coached) went on to play in college

(5) If any did play in college what are their names and what college did they attend

(6) how many district, region, substate titles do you have

(7) do you consider yourself to be on par with Rick Rudesill, Dexter Williams, Derrick McCord, Marty/Shane Sisco and the Legends from Shelby County (ECS, BTW, Ridgeway.....ect)

REMEMBER YOU ARE THE ONE THAT BROUGHT UP THAT YOU USED TO COACH...NOT ME!!!!!!!

The old I used to coach line don't cut it with me. Just because you coaced doesn't make you some kind of ultimate authority on basketball......Guess what? Some of the stuff you have posted just doesn't make sense....

Last question...AGAIN.....give us all a comparrison for the whole world to see...between Buckner and Taylor/Crayton.

Again...Taylor/Crayton are good midmajor prospects and Buckner is a future NBA player...That's my opinion. You act as if Taylor/Crayton are on the same level as Buckner and that simply isn't true...if you believe it say it....put your reputation on the line.

The fact that you are not nice doesn't scare me:

That's why heaters keep you warm and safe in the cold.

Now I don't give my personal information over the internet.

I've got my YMCA papers hanging on my walls, so you can chill on that.

Now back to basketball. I know what I saw, and you know what you saw. I saw a player not getting down the floor and thinking that he was going to get an easy lob.

Why does that make you so angry?

I haven't cursed nor criticized you or anyone else, just speaking my opinion.

Now Legend has talked crazy, started stupid threads and all ??“ but you see me speaking the truth and it upsets you.

Did you see Crayton take off from the free throw line and leap over 2 defenders and slam it down with authority? I saw this, and yes I will say If Crayton, Dunbar or Taylor front Buckner he will never receive a pass down low. And he will be embarrassed because of this.

Now I did see Buckner do it in Middleton, but I had already saw the exact same thing from Crayton. I saw Taylor drive base line and slam over defenders more than once this year. I saw Buckner do it and it did not impress me I??™ve already seen it. That??™s what players with height do. Heck if I stood 7 ft I??™d do it to.

I didn??™t see Buckner do much of anything but stand. It??™s not good that he doesn??™t work for his fame, see in college everyone is tall, in NBA every one is tall.

Not saying that Buckner will not be an awesome NBA player. Let me give you an example. Justin Mithchell (may have the name or spelling wrong) played for Westview. He was an awesome football player ??“ came to Humboldt and we had a little light weight defensive end (Weddely ??“ think he ended up at WestPoint).

Anyway Weddely shut Justin down completely and no Weddely was not NFL material ??“ Justins play NFL now.

I see potential in Buckner but he didn??™t show anything special in Middleton ??“ nothing but height.

Does that make you angry? It shouldn??™t

The fact that you are not nice doesn't scare me:

That's why heaters keep you warm and safe in the cold.

Now I don't give my personal information over the internet.

I've got my YMCA papers hanging on my walls, so you can chill on that.

Now back to basketball. I know what I saw, and you know what you saw. I saw a player not getting down the floor and thinking that he was going to get an easy lob.

Why does that make you so angry?

I haven't cursed nor criticized you or anyone else, just speaking my opinion.

Now Legend has talked crazy, started stupid threads and all ??“ but you see me speaking the truth and it upsets you.

Did you see Crayton take off from the free throw line and leap over 2 defenders and slam it down with authority? I saw this, and yes I will say If Crayton, Dunbar or Taylor front Buckner he will never receive a pass down low. And he will be embarrassed because of this.

Now I did see Buckner do it in Middleton, but I had already saw the exact same thing from Crayton. I saw Taylor drive base line and slam over defenders more than once this year. I saw Buckner do it and it did not impress me I??™ve already seen it. That??™s what players with height do. Heck if I stood 7 ft I??™d do it to.

I didn??™t see Buckner do much of anything but stand. It??™s not good that he doesn??™t work for his fame, see in college everyone is tall, in NBA every one is tall.

Not saying that Buckner will not be an awesome NBA player. Let me give you an example. Justin Mithchell (may have the name or spelling wrong) played for Westview. He was an awesome football player ??“ came to Humboldt and we had a little light weight defensive end (Weddely ??“ think he ended up at WestPoint).

Anyway Weddely shut Justin down completely and no Weddely was not NFL material ??“ Justins play NFL now.

I see potential in Buckner but he didn??™t show anything special in Middleton ??“ nothing but height.

Does that make you angry? It shouldn??™t

You must have me confused with somebody else. I have nerver gotten angry over anything ever posted on here. Tell you like I have told others..this is nothing morre than childs play....not really that important in the grand scheme of things.

Now, you (Not me) brought up your coaching. I just asked a few questions and you didn't answer. I knew you wouldn't anyway. You could at least anwer (1) do you consider yourself to be on par with Rick Rudesill, Dexter Williams, Derrick McCord, and Marty/Shane Sisco (2) whats your win loss record (3) and how many palyers went to college

Again....give us all a comparrison for the whole world to see...between Buckner and Taylor/Crayton.