District 10 AA

3b21

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did Franklin look? No one has given any info on them this year.

Also, what about Centennial? I saw they lost to Page. I had them number 3 in our district.

Centennial was down from the team they had last year. They did not have an answer for Webb and Gross. Webb threw 4 innings and Gross threw 3. Centennial did not have any arms that would concern anyone.

Glad to hear I got a wrong report. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Rumor was you got suspended for 5 games, but I guess that info was incorrect.

Angels live in Heaven, not in SH. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You're right little man.........I am a Big Dog; so I'll concern myself with whatever I want too.Thanks. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Hope you guys have a GREAT season!!

Come on man, you are a 50 something year old man throwing out insults to a high school kid. Do you not have anyone to pick on your own size? People (including kids) make mistakes. There is no reason to ever intentionally hurt anyone, and it appears that is what you are trying to do. Please stop, EVERYONE is tired of it.

Come on man, you are a 50 something year old man throwing out insults to a high school kid. Do you not have anyone to pick on your own size? People (including kids) make mistakes. There is no reason to ever intentionally hurt anyone, and it appears that is what you are trying to do. Please stop, EVERYONE is tired of it.

Welcome to the world of CoachT FR12.

See you've made your first post. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If you know me you know I fully support these guys.

Alot of this stuff is in fun..........so if you can't take it.......I sugggest you just read and not post. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />