District 10 AA

3b21

Warrior Classic @ Oakland High School

Spring Hill 9

Shelbyville 0

WP - Branham

LP - Cooper

Congats to Phillip Branham for the masterpiece he layed on what I still think is a good Shelbyville team. He was the best pitcher on the field today. You could see the scouts there to watch Cooper were baffled. Who is this? Why have I not heard of him? When do I take out my Juggs gun? All kidding aside, Phillip looked great,and he stole the show. Shelbyville was off balance the whole game. I don't believe they had a runner reach 2nd base.Total dominance. Great game by a fine young man. Good job Phillip.

Oh yeah, SH hit the ball very well and play solid "D". I enjoyed the show. Good luck this weekend Raiders.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congats to Phillip Branham for the masterpiece he layed on what I still think is a good Shelbyville team. He was the best pitcher on the field today. You could see the scouts there to watch Cooper were baffled. Who is this? Why have I not heard of him? When do I take out my Juggs gun? All kidding aside, Phillip looked great,and he stole the show. Shelbyville was off balance the whole game. I don't believe they had a runner reach 2nd base.Total dominance. Great game by a fine young man. Good job Phillip.

Ataboy PB! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Can we get back to talking about 10AA baseball instead of the Hickman County/East Hickman Civil War? Create a new thread for that or something. All Hickman County and East Hickman coaches should be put in a steel cage for a battle royal. Last man standing wins. NEXT SUBJECT PLEASE!

How did HC or EH do today in baseball? What does there schedule look like for the weekend and next week.

The reason LUDAWG probably deleted his posts is because all this crap that keeps coming on here. Thanks yellowjacket in MO for getting on here to prove you know what LUDAWG said or did not say. Who cares! As Willie said let it go already. Be glad who you got and that each got good coaching at each school respectively and let's start talking baseball again geez! On that subject HC was rained out and hopes to have a double header at fairview on Friday.

Oh yeah, SH hit the ball very well and play solid "D". I enjoyed the show. Good luck this weekend Raiders.

Shelbyville did have 2 runners reach 2B I know. If they had more than that it wasn't many more... maybe 1 but I don't think any did. Branham's performance was a nice site to see!

WOW! Good win for the Raiders!! Ive heard a lot about the Cooper kid. You must be playing well to put 9 on him. Branham is a good pitcher, mixes it up well. Page plays Shelbyville today, how did Shelbyville look?

WOW! Good win for the Raiders!! Ive heard a lot about the Cooper kid. You must be playing well to put 9 on him. Branham is a good pitcher, mixes it up well. Page plays Shelbyville today, how did Shelbyville look?

Its interesting how 90+ thowers (cooper) have accuracy problems. Branham did a very nice job! location location location!

Still, the guns were all pointed at cooper. I think Branhm may have turned some heads!

No team needs to under estimate Shelbyville. They have a lot of talent and are very well coached. Spring Hill just had their # yesterday. Shelbyville has a lot of speed and can make a ton of things happen on the bases. They are off to a slow start so far this season but by mid to end of season should be in good shape.

Thank you for posting and taking up for our coach. People who "know" baseball understand the struggle in taking over a young team like HC this year and they also understand the importance of running the team with class and integrity. Some things are more important than W-L. Those will come with time for HC. But I for one am proud to be associated with the HC program and what the coaches are instilling in these young men. Keep working hard boys and your time will come. People close to the program know the hard work you put in and the good job ALL of our coaches are doing, and that's all that matters, not people on the outside trying to bring you down. And I will also say congrats to spring hill on having a fine team this year. I don't know your shortstops name but he is a great player and a lot of fun to watch. Good luck this season.

SH shortstops name is Tyler Bigler. I've watched this kid played for a while now and he has always been fun to watch play. BIG play maker, comes through in big situations. I also hear he has a little brother that's a Freshman right now. Anything on him?

SH shortstops name is Tyler Bigler. I've watched this kid played for a while now and he has always been fun to watch play. BIG play maker, comes through in big situations. I also hear he has a little brother that's a Freshman right now. Anything on him?

Luke Bigler is his name. He is going to be very good but hasn't developed as fast as Tyler did at a early age. Luke's name will begin to show up in the paper in the next few years.