District 10 AA

3b21

Huge series coming up next week. I can't see a lot of kids at Spring Hill while the kids are on Spring Break.

With everyone so worried about the economy(and ticket prices at the field), I dont know how many families are on vacation!

With the new student addimisson price 2 bucks seems like pretty cheap entertainment!

If you see someone this week tell them about the game!!!!! The more you talk about it the better!

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll say this. If you want a lot of people to show up at these games next week, The Daily Herald needs to be contacted to put out information about how big of a series it is. Otherwise, the usuals will show up. As a neutral spectator, I'd say this series deserves large, boisterous crowds at both sites.

Per their schedule Culleoka was scheduled for 4/9?

Was this a JV game or ??.

SH was scheduled to play at Culleoka on 04/03 but was cancelled due to the hard rain and field conditions from 04/02. So the game was made up on 04/04. The 10-0 score is the varsity score. There was no JV game due to the SH JV playing in Lawrence County JV tournament. Culleoka will travel to SH on 04/09. JV and Varsity is scheduled for that day.

SH was scheduled to play at Culleoka on 04/03 but was cancelled due to the hard rain and field conditions from 04/02. So the game was made up on 04/04. The 10-0 score is the varsity score. There was no JV game due to the SH JV playing in Lawrence County JV tournament. Culleoka will travel to SH on 04/09. JV and Varsity is scheduled for that day.

Thanks for the clarification.

Page 3

SH 2

WP - Gross

LP - Branham

Both pitchers threw the ball really well. It was a really good game. Not taking anything away from Page but SH made a few costly mistakes in the field. Game 2 tomorrow night at SH.

Can you expand on the mistakes in the field?

Really BIG game tomorrow at SH. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Can you expand on the mistakes in the field?

Really BIG game tomorrow at SH. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

2 throwing errors were made to 1B. The other was a soft ground ball that went between a infielders legs. Page made all 3 hurt.