Austin East at Bearden

Turtle

What's the advantage that Bearden has? Its the #1 ranked AA team vs the #1 ranked AAA team... Oh this is for the braggin rights of which team is the best in Knox County...

What is the advantage......oh....let me think.....maybe that the game is at BEARDEN and the Roadrunners haven't played in an atmosphere like this other than Fulton all year long......I would say that is a pretty huge advantage

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the advantage......oh....let me think.....maybe that the game is at BEARDEN and the Roadrunners haven't played in an atmosphere like this other than Fulton all year long......I would say that is a pretty huge advantage

Hahahaha Catch the Fever, you crack me up!!!! See that's where you people don't know anything about AE or Fulton... Yes, these 2 teams play every year and yes the gym be pack just like the Farragut vs Bearden games.. However, AE plays in Chattanooga every year and those games are packed like the OAK HILL at Bearden game. The game being played at Bearden Tuesday has nothing to do with being an atmosphere like Bearden.. AE has played in a lot of not so fond atmospheres... Get it right sir!!! Learn a little more about AE before getting on here posting this nonsense...

Honestly, if you really think about it, the only big crowd games Bearden gets is the Farragut games so chill out.. AE will be ready..

Hahahaha Catch the Fever, you crack me up!!!! See that's where you people don't know anything about AE or Fulton... Yes, these 2 teams play every year and yes the gym be pack just like the Farragut vs Bearden games.. However, AE plays in Chattanooga every year and those games are packed like the OAK HILL at Bearden game. The game being played at Bearden Tuesday has nothing to do with being an atmosphere like Bearden.. AE has played in a lot of not so fond atmospheres... Get it right sir!!! Learn a little more about AE before getting on here posting this nonsense...

Honestly, if you really think about it, the only big crowd games Bearden gets is the Farragut games so chill out.. AE will be ready..

and don't come on and pretend you know anything about Bearden either BIG PAPI!!!! How are you gonna feel Wed morning when you get on here to post a message and AE has gotten beaten. I will go ahead and expect excuses from you, but it's aite, cause the Bulldogs will have proven to themselves and everyone in Knoxville how the WEST was won.....BA LEE DAT!!!!!!

What's the advantage that Bearden has? Its the #1 ranked AA team vs the #1 ranked AAA team... Oh this is for the braggin rights of which team is the best in Knox County...

Bearden is better the better coached team for one!! For 2 Bearden is the better team!! Not sayin AE isnt great because they are but if Bearden plays like they did againist Oak Hill, AE doesnt stand a chance!! But you are right when you say this is for bragging rights and to prove who the best team in Knox County is!!!

and don't come on and pretend you know anything about Bearden either BIG PAPI!!!! How are you gonna feel Wed morning when you get on here to post a message and AE has gotten beaten. I will go ahead and expect excuses from you, but it's aite, cause the Bulldogs will have proven to themselves and everyone in Knoxville how the WEST was won.....BA LEE DAT!!!!!!

Well if you know me or read any of my post, you will know I won't get on here and make excuses for a lost. I mean, that'll be all you Bulldogs fans... Look at the Oak Hill at Bearden thread on here... You Puppy fans has posted everything from hearing Oak Hill players cuss to Oak Hill coach haven't no control.. What's that?

But honestly, I know a lot about Bearden.... For 1, the high school I went to we hated BEARDEN and Powell... 2. I know Blevins hasn't won a state title or came close to winning one. 3. I know the 5 in 5 out will only hurt Bearden in the long run. 4. The "Dog House" can/will be turned into the Puppy House... 5... LET"S GET IT ON......

The difference in this game will be the GUARDS!!!! Lawson and Fair better be ready to be pressed 24-7

Turtle's prediction AE by 5..

Well if you know me or read any of my post, you will know I won't get on here and make excuses for a lost. I mean, that'll be all you Bulldogs fans... Look at the Oak Hill at Bearden thread on here... You Puppy fans has posted everything from hearing Oak Hill players cuss to Oak Hill coach haven't no control.. What's that?

But honestly, I know a lot about Bearden.... For 1, the high school I went to we hated BEARDEN and Powell... 2. I know Blevins hasn't won a state title or came close to winning one. 3. I know the 5 in 5 out will only hurt Bearden in the long run. 4. The "Dog House" can/will be turned into the Puppy House... 5... LET"S GET IT ON......

The difference in this game will be the GUARDS!!!! Lawson and Fair better be ready to be pressed 24-7

Ok, so you may not make excuses after the game, but you sure are talking alot of junk before the game. Usually its makes sense to come back and talk junk after the game....I don't know about you, but AE better not take the Bulldogs lightly.

FYI, in one of your earlier posts, you made reference that Blevins hasn't made it to state....now you are trying to defend yourself by saying that he hasn't won a state title or even came close....To my knowledge, has Mitchell won a state title either?!?!?!?!?

BTW, what happens when Bearden does break the press and now the AE defenders will be looking at the backsides or either Parker or Jenkins when they are high above the rim for the DUNK......DO WORK....HOLLA AT CHA BOY!!!!

haha yall are cracking me up im gonna be honest i dont like Bearden, but i have a feeling theyre gonna win by about 10 its gonna be like the oak hill bearden game except bearden is oak hill and AE is bearden ... and turtle what u have against powell? lol whered u go to school?

I didn't attend Bearden or Fulton. I have been watching them for the past 4 years. First off you can have all the talent in the world and it means nothing. Blevins is a bad coach too. Bearden doesn't have near the talent those teams from west tn has. They are big but those teams out west like white station and ridgeway have about 10 guys that are 6'4 or taller and are a lot quicker. Do I think Coach Wright could win at Bearden? I would say probably not but good chance. Bearden can not win it in AAA. Too much talent out west I'm not jumping band wagon. I'm not a fan of Bearden at all and believe they are overrated. But AE is overrated as well. They do have athletes no question about that but they can't compete with the teams in AAA in East Tennessee. Maybe some local AAA teams but not in all of East Tn. AE is not even the best team in their district or even region. Fulton is. They have the best two players in the area and the best coach in the area. But to say the likes of AE being on the same level of Bearden is not even close. Bearden is athletic as well and are MUCH bigger. Lopez is the only one who has advantage in the game because of the small point guard Bearden has. The point guard is qucker than Lopez but smaller and cant shoot. And I say again Lopez cant go right because its true. It doesnt matter to me if he is family or not..facts are facts.

Downtown24 so if coaching is an after thought if you have as much talent as AE then why didnt they win it last year? they had a better team? Whats the problem? Coaching is the problem. Coaching is important. Look at memphis mitchell last year. They had a lot more talent than Fulton but they managed too lose because that coach did a terrible job. How do you not see that>? Guys AE has all kinds of talent but until they make the necessary changes in the coaching staff they will be playing second fiddle to a lot of teams in AA.

Last time I checked second place is pretty good. That is what Mitchell has done on atleast two occasions at AE. If everything was based on winning the state title their would be a lot of coaches in the unemployment line. What coaches do during the regular season, and in the early rounds of the tournament have to count for something. Every year Mitchell has 20+ wins, and usually makes a trip to the Borough. If we based everything on state championships a great coach like Wright at Fulton would have been gone a long time ago. That would be a shame.

Ok, so you may not make excuses after the game, but you sure are talking alot of junk before the game. Usually its makes sense to come back and talk junk after the game....I don't know about you, but AE better not take the Bulldogs lightly.

FYI, in one of your earlier posts, you made reference that Blevins hasn't made it to state....now you are trying to defend yourself by saying that he hasn't won a state title or even came close....To my knowledge, has Mitchell won a state title either?!?!?!?!?

BTW, what happens when Bearden does break the press and now the AE defenders will be looking at the backsides or either Parker or Jenkins when they are high above the rim for the DUNK......DO WORK....HOLLA AT CHA BOY!!!!

turtle, i believe that your boy, feertheveer, has a man crush on blevins and his stache.