Anderson County -- Catholic

wheezie

if catholic makes free throws down the stretch, they win. the irish outplayed the mavs for 3 quarters, but AC came to life in the 4th. great ballgame!

you are completely right. catholic definately should have won the game. catholic looked really good and played incredible defense. players got in foul trouble and ac just came away with the win. i still dont understand how ac beat stone by 20+. this district should be a nice battle in the tournament. stone, ac, and catholic are all about even it seems. cant wait.

Go Stone!!!

you are completely right. catholic definately should have won the game. catholic looked really good and played incredible defense. players got in foul trouble and ac just came away with the win. i still dont understand how ac beat stone by 20+. this district should be a nice battle in the tournament. stone, ac, and catholic are all about even it seems. cant wait.

Go Stone!!!

Tough to play your biggest challenges on back-to-back night and maintain a high level of intensity. Both teams struggled at the FT line but AC made the clutch ones down the stretch. Good win for the MAVs. It's important to pick up road wins especially when you've not played well. Only saw the 4th quarter but was told first 3 were pretty ugly by a Mavs fan.

Go Stone!!!

i was told one on AC players went off for about 30 that night and it wasnt rorex or longmaire...if AC has someone else who can play like that then they should be a very solid team

Tough to play your biggest challenges on back-to-back night and maintain a high level of intensity. Both teams struggled at the FT line but AC made the clutch ones down the stretch. Good win for the MAVs. It's important to pick up road wins especially when you've not played well. Only saw the 4th quarter but was told first 3 were pretty ugly by a Mavs fan.

You're right it is tough to play your biggest challenges on back-to-back nights. That is what makes AC's victory over Catholic so impressive. However, I don't understand what you mean by "It's important to pick up road wins especially when you've not played well." AC has played awfully well all season. Yes, they are 12-6, but look at who they have lost to. Every team but one has been ranked in the top ten. Two of those losses are to the defending state champs, two more are to a team that many people feel has a great shot at the title. After all it's not like they lost to Webb or anything! That would be embarassing.

You're right it is tough to play your biggest challenges on back-to-back nights. That is what makes AC's victory over Catholic so impressive. However, I don't understand what you mean by "It's important to pick up road wins especially when you've not played well." AC has played awfully well all season. Yes, they are 12-6, but look at who they have lost to. Every team but one has been ranked in the top ten. Two of those losses are to the defending state champs, two more are to a team that many people feel has a great shot at the title. After all it's not like they lost to Webb or anything! That would be embarassing.

Pretty simple. If you play poorly and win, it's huge especially on the road where it's tougher to pick up a win. In case you didn't realize it, that was a compliment to the Mavs. Webb much like Clinton is a big rivalry game and anything can happen....RIGHT /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Pretty simple. If you play poorly and win, it's huge especially on the road where it's tougher to pick up a win. In case you didn't realize it, that was a compliment to the Mavs. Webb much like Clinton is a big rivalry game and anything can happen....RIGHT /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

irishbball, very well said and i totally agree!

Okay, you're right! Very good point. I just like aggravting you Catholic fans. In case you hadn't noticed. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />