8AAA

Sidetrain

District 8AAA

1 Shelbyville 8-0 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

2 Lawrence Co. 6-1

3 Franklin Co. 4-4

4 Lincoln Co. 4-4

5 Columbia 3-5

6 Tullahoma 1-6

7 Coffee Co. 1-7

There are a few games left in district play. Next week Shelbyville has Columbia and Coffee Co. Now knowing Coach B he will have the girls not looking pass these two teams. But then Shelbyville has Wilson Central(out of District game) then Lawerence Co comes to Shelbyville. Now if things stay the same that will be the game to be at. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Lawerence Co has got their players back. After that Shelbyville will travel to Mt Juliet. Now that is three big games in a row. Then Shelbyville will play Linclon Co. But Shelbyville could slip up with either columbia or Coffee Co.

How do any of you see this District finishing up?

Where the District Tournament going to be played? I've heard Tullahoma.

Where will the Region tournament be played? Heard also Tullahoma. Now that I do question

Speaking of Region. What do any of you think of the rankings on coachT? I know they are done by win-loss record but man Franklin Co on top. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Lets here from you all! I'm sure Lawernce Co folks have some thoughts

As always it will all come down to the Shelbyville Lawrence County game on the 3rd. It will be a much better game now that LCHS is healthy. Shelbyville is a great team this year as always, though, and will be a very tough match. I see them meeting again in the district championship also. Should be a great run to region /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

As always it will all come down to the Shelbyville Lawrence County game on the 3rd. It will be a much better game now that LCHS is healthy. Shelbyville is a great team this year as always, though, and will be a very tough match. I see them meeting again in the district championship also. Should be a great run to region /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Good luck...hope both teams makes it to the Boro.

IF SHELBYVILLE GETS THRU THE 4 GAME STETCH OF COLUMBIA, WIL. CENT., LAW. CO. & MT. JU. W/O A LOSS THEN I SAY THEY STEAK TO THE DIST. CHAMPIONSHIP AND MAYBE REGION. THAT WILL BE SOME REAL CONFIDENCE AND THEY ARE THE KIND OF TEAM TO DO IT. MY HOPES ARE THAT LAW. CO. GOES THERE AND PLAYS A COMPLETE GAME & PUTS A WHIPPIN ON'EM.

IF SHELBYVILLE GETS THRU THE 4 GAME STETCH OF COLUMBIA, WIL. CENT., LAW. CO. & MT. JU. W/O A LOSS THEN I SAY THEY STEAK TO THE DIST. CHAMPIONSHIP AND MAYBE REGION. THAT WILL BE SOME REAL CONFIDENCE AND THEY ARE THE KIND OF TEAM TO DO IT. MY HOPES ARE THAT LAW. CO. GOES THERE AND PLAYS A COMPLETE GAME & PUTS A WHIPPIN ON'EM.

The Law Co/ Shelbyville game should be a great one as it has been in the past few years. I am interested to see how this district fares against 7AAA. I think three teams could make it past the first round of regions if Lincoln County continues to improve and shoot like they have lately.

District 8AAA

1 Shelbyville 8-0 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

2 Lawrence Co. 6-1

3 Franklin Co. 4-4

4 Lincoln Co. 4-4

5 Columbia 3-5

6 Tullahoma 1-6

7 Coffee Co. 1-7

There are a few games left in district play. Next week Shelbyville has Columbia and Coffee Co. Now knowing Coach B he will have the girls not looking pass these two teams. But then Shelbyville has Wilson Central(out of District game) then Lawerence Co comes to Shelbyville. Now if things stay the same that will be the game to be at. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Lawerence Co has got their players back. After that Shelbyville will travel to Mt Juliet. Now that is three big games in a row. Then Shelbyville will play Linclon Co. But Shelbyville could slip up with either columbia or Coffee Co.

How do any of you see this District finishing up?

Where the District Tournament going to be played? I've heard Tullahoma.

Where will the Region tournament be played? Heard also Tullahoma. Now that I do question

Speaking of Region. What do any of you think of the rankings on coachT? I know they are done by win-loss record but man Franklin Co on top. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Lets here from you all! I'm sure Lawernce Co folks have some thoughts

Where do you see Franklin County on top? They do have the best overall record in the district, though, at 19-5.

Your right. Win-loss record. When you go to the ranking on win-loss, they are on top. You can't do anything about that because that is how they are ranked by wins and losses. I was picking with those in Franklin Co. Some of those wins are against Single A teams. Most of them I was told from Forrest High schools district, I did not know that until I looked at it.

No problem, Coach