8AAA Predictions?

StealthBuster

I never made my way up to the bleachers or behind the back stop. I was down the line on 1B side standing against the fence with Coach McKeel and Coach Howard. I stayed just long enough after the game to talk to Coach James and a few LC players. I thought maybe I might catch you walking out but never did see you.

I was frozen to my chair

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10-11 Lawrence takes it home.

As of now it looks like Shelbyville is only good with Cooper.

1)Lincoln County

2)Columbia

3)Shelbyville

4)Coffee

5)Lawrence County

Play-in game) FC/Tullahoma

Way to early to make bold predictions, especially in this district. Who knows how it will shake out in the end, specifically the tournament which is by far the most important part of the season. I still think Shelbyville is the best overall team, but that will have to be proven the remainder of the seaon. Remember, it's all about the tournament anyway. One thing's for sure, Shelbyville has now played two of their toughest district series' already, so keep that in mind. Also, I think 8-4 will be good enough to win this district and they are very capable of reaching that. In the end, seeding doesn't much matter based on the history of this district tournament. It is who gets hot at the right time. It's all about the first week in May, so right now it's way too early to make broad, sweeping statements in this district. Let it all play out first.

Way to early to make bold predictions, especially in this district. Who knows how it will shake out in the end, specifically the tournament which is by far the most important part of the season. I still think Shelbyville is the best overall team, but that will have to be proven the remainder of the seaon. Remember, it's all about the tournament anyway. One thing's for sure, Shelbyville has now played two of their toughest district series' already, so keep that in mind. Also, I think 8-4 will be good enough to win this district and they are very capable of reaching that. In the end, seeding doesn't much matter based on the history of this district tournament. It is who gets hot at the right time. It's all about the first week in May, so right now it's way too early to make broad, sweeping statements in this district. Let it all play out first.

I hear someone "Backpedaling". But, you are right about 1st week in May.

I hear someone "Backpedaling". But, you are right about 1st week in May.

No backpedaling whatsoever. The prediction was that Shelbyville will go 9-3 or 10-2 in the district and is the best overall team. I completely 100% stick to that. If they go 8-4, so be it. That will still probably be good enough for first, but in the end the regular season is of very little significance no matter who wins it. I've always believed that, and that goes for most all sports. It's all about the tournaments in high school sports. In fact, I somewhat consider it a jinx to win the regular season because, no matter what sport, time and time again we see district champions eliminated in region tournaments. Just food for thought. We'll see what happens down the stretch.

No backpedaling whatsoever. The prediction was that Shelbyville will go 9-3 or 10-2 in the district and is the best overall team. I completely 100% stick to that. If they go 8-4, so be it. That will still probably be good enough for first, but in the end the regular season is of very little significance no matter who wins it. I've always believed that, and that goes for most all sports. It's all about the tournaments in high school sports. In fact, I somewhat consider it a jinx to win the regular season because, no matter what sport, time and time again we see district champions eliminated in region tournaments. Just food for thought. We'll see what happens down the stretch.

Agreed