8AAA Predictions?

StealthBuster

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A poor guy from 8AAA asks about his district and you have to leave a forum that has 144 replys to throw in your 2 cents. I know it is hard for you to believe, but there is baseball outside of Rutherford Co. Stick to 7AAA thank you!

just sayin, yall haven't even come close to seeing a stacked district. other than the knoxville districts up there with farragut and those schools, its by far the toughest district in tennessee.

just sayin, yall haven't even come close to seeing a stacked district. other than the knoxville districts up there with farragut and those schools, its by far the toughest district in tennessee.

I would doubt that you have any clue what 8AAA looks like this year. You just want to thump your chest about how great 7AAA is. That's fine,7AAA has great ball teams. But those of us in 8AAA could give a hoot less till regionals start. Create a forum for Rutherford Co. Baseball and leave others to their forums.

I would doubt that you have any clue what 8AAA looks like this year. You just want to thump your chest about how great 7AAA is. That's fine,7AAA has great ball teams. But those of us in 8AAA could give a hoot less till regionals start. Create a forum for Rutherford Co. Baseball and leave others to their forums.

ha ha we have forums for our district, and i use them a lot too. its just always good to branch out and see whats going on in other districts considering we will be playing yall sooner or later. i'm sure you can understand that.

ha ha we have forums for our district, and i use them a lot too. its just always good to branch out and see whats going on in other districts considering we will be playing yall sooner or later. i'm sure you can understand that.

I sure do. And I hope you understand the results of interleague play mean nothing. Neither team pitches their #1,2 and sometime #3 pitcher, as most will be playing a district game in that week. Non district games are to develop your players and get them ready for district tourney play. To the trained eye, one that is not blinded by his bias, the best teams talent should shine through. But don't be fooled, teams change alot as the season goes on. A team you "thump" in March may knock you off in regional play.

8AAA teams will match up decently on 7AAA teams. Tullahoma scrimmaged Warren County monday and beat them 8-2 then 12-1.

7AAA has bigger schools and more players, they should be better. But Lincoln County, Lawrence County, Shelbyville will all be good teams. Every other team has good 1 2 punches also. 8AAA will beat up on eachother so much that their records will not show how good they really are.

But thats just my opinion.

8AAA teams will match up decently on 7AAA teams. Tullahoma scrimmaged Warren County monday and beat them 8-2 then 12-1.

7AAA has bigger schools and more players, they should be better. But Lincoln County, Lawrence County, Shelbyville will all be good teams. Every other team has good 1 2 punches also. 8AAA will beat up on eachother so much that their records will not show how good they really are.

But thats just my opinion.

Redbird

What about the others in this district? Are Franklin Co, Columbia, Coffee Co. very good? Any players out there? I know Shelbyville looks good, but thats the only team I know.