8AAA Predictions?

StealthBuster

Who would have guessed that the first no-hitter in district play this year would NOT be thrown by Cooper, Sharpe, Brown, Davis, or Bryant. There are some really good arms in this district this year.

Columbia must do great scouting or be very lucky, there were some hard hit balls with runners on base last night. I thought the bases loaded hit would burn a normal playing left fielder but it was played perfectly And Bryant hit that foul ball 400 ft to the tennis courts

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Columbia must do great scouting or be very lucky, there were some hard hit balls with runners on base last night. I thought the bases loaded hit would burn a normal playing left fielder but it was played perfectly And Bryant hit that foul ball 400 ft to the tennis courts

That is usually the case with no-hitters. There are always some moments when it looks like it's over.

Why do you not ever hear anything out of coffee county people? Not know about this website or just don't care enough to stand behind their team? I personally have not seen them practice any this year, but i as always hope they do really well. And as always I say they will be just as good as the coach lets them be.

Coffee County has a lot of comments on the softball boards. Are they more of a softball school than baseball? My nephew plays for Coffee County, but my daughter plays softball for a 7AAA school. I get on here looking for info about CCHS baseball, but never see anything. Come on baseball fans in Coffee County, get to talking.

Scouting!! are you serious? Dude we played you the night before. It was a routine fly ball!

Redbird9, Are you dissing Columbia's pitcher? Other than the 3 walks in the 3rd, (after sitting in the dugout for 30 minutes while Columbia scores 7) when did you have runners on base? The Horne boy domininated Tullahoma, 7 K's in 5 innings and you say "lucky"?

You may not know or respect the boy, after all he is just a lowly sophmore,but coaches in 8AAA do.

Columbia out hits Tullahoma 14-0 in a 5 inning game and you're calling it "luck". Get real!

I usually respect your posts Redbird, but this time you're way off base.

What is going on in T-Town and Winchester? Both teams seems down.

Well i can tell you that Franklin co. is very young with only 3 seniors on the team and 5 juniors the rest of the team are underclassmen. the starting line up has been 1 senior and 3 juniors ,4 sophmores and 1 freshman. We have a very solid sophmore class with the same being said with the freshman. The pitching and i believe the core or the team is in the sophmore class .thru the early season they have started sophmores on the mound. the hitting has started slow but i believe it will come around they have several good hitters a pretty solid defense, but young so i think that they will be spoilers hopefully contenders . all these early predictions are just that predictions they still have to play the game. The Rebels have a lot of heart and will not give up

Scouting!! are you serious? Dude we played you the night before. It was a routine fly ball!

Redbird9, Are you dissing Columbia's pitcher? Other than the 3 walks in the 3rd, (after sitting in the dugout for 30 minutes while Columbia scores 7) when did you have runners on base? The Horne boy domininated Tullahoma, 7 K's in 5 innings and you say "lucky"?

You may not know or respect the boy, after all he is just a lowly sophmore,but coaches in 8AAA do.

Columbia out hits Tullahoma 14-0 in a 5 inning game and you're calling it "luck". Get real!

Columbia can hit the ###### shots... because thats the only thing our pitchers throw except for Bryant.

sorry.. i mean meat balls

Sounds to me Horne dominated Tullahoma. Good for him and Columbia Central.

For all the haters out there like Redbird have some respect for the kid. I recently watched Horne pitch against Lawrence County and he looked great on that day with terrible weather. It was in the 30's with a light rain ice mix at times. I know the next thing the haters are going to say... "Oh you are just a fan of the Horne kid!" So what... I AM! For a "Lowly Sophomore" he is the truth!

You are right about the tournament and Shelbyville does have the 2 harder opponents out of the way. When I see Shelbyville I think of last years Smryna.

Last years smyrna? Shelbyville dominated last years smyrna with their number 7 last year, so I would dare say they are a little better than last years smyrna. Once Brothers finds it this year, their one and two will be as good as any in the district.

Sounds to me Horne dominated Tullahoma. Good for him and Columbia Central.

For all the haters out there like Redbird have some respect for the kid. I recently watched Horne pitch against Lawrence County and he looked great on that day with terrible weather. It was in the 30's with a light rain ice mix at times. I know the next thing the haters are going to say... "Oh you are just a fan of the Horne kid!" So what... I AM! For a "Lowly Sophomore" he is the truth!

Thanks Willie! Thinking of changing #24's name to "He Hate Me". LOL. Oh well, we just keep moving foward. Good luck this weekend to all.

Oh yeah Willie, Isn't the object of baseball to hit the ball in "FAIR" territory? You know where the tennis court is right? Can you say "Change up? Sorry just running a little hot at some folks.

Thanks Willie! Thinking of changing #24's name to "He Hate Me". LOL. Oh well, we just keep moving foward. Good luck this weekend to all.

Oh yeah Willie, Isn't the object of baseball to hit the ball in "FAIR" territory? You know where the tennis court is right? Can you say "Change up? Sorry just running a little hot at some folks.

LOL... yes I do. Well short of 400 ft! Good luck this weekend. I may try to run over to the game on Saturday.