8AAA Predictions?

StealthBuster

Shelbyville has been more than just putting it together. They've won their last 9 games and five district games in a row. I can't believe Columbia did not pitch their ace at home yesterday. That was just surprising to me.

Heading into tonight:

Shelbyville 6-2

Columbia 6-2

Coffee Co. 7-3

Lincoln Co. 5-4

Lawrence Co. 4-5

Franklin Co. 2-7

Tullahoma 2-9

Four games separate top team from bottom team: Welcome to District 8AAA !! Would you expect anything else?

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shelbyville has been more than just putting it together. They've won their last 9 games and five district games in a row. I can't believe Columbia did not pitch their ace at home yesterday. That was just surprising to me.

Heading into tonight:

Shelbyville 6-2

Columbia 6-2

Coffee Co. 7-3

Lincoln Co. 5-4

Lawrence Co. 4-5

Franklin Co. 2-7

Tullahoma 2-9

Columbia has thrown the same guys on Tuesday and Wednesday all year. Why should they have changed yesterday?

who is #25 for tullahoma? i watched him get a hit almost every time he came up to bat when we came to their tournament. does he look like an all-district/region player?

I know who he is & you do too! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />