OAK RIDGE VS. ANDERSON CO.

Oakridge

Oak Ridge seems to be having a down year. Anderson County has questions at quarterback. Anderson County does have an experienced line to run behind. They are a hard nosed group. Oak Ridge should have some atheletes floating within their ranks. 28-21 Anderson County because of their O-line.

How about....in overtime OR 17 AC 14.

Posted by finalsay:

Coach Kerr says they are going back to the ground after last year's air attack. It will be interesting to see the match-up. Just a guess.....Oak Ridge 10 AC 7.

Posted by Oakridge:

WHAT IS EVERYBODIES PREDICTIONS FOR THIS FRIDAY'S GAME?

Coach Stevens and some of his other coaches will be at the game tonight. One to scout region rival Anderson County the other to see their alma mater play. Sevral coaches on his staff are from Oak Ridge and played at Oak Ridge. my boy gooch '88-89(Kwayu Graham), Tillman '88-89(Tobran Tillman), D.R. '92-93(Diarra Patterson Graham's little bro.) will all be there Friday. Graham is excited because the last Oak Ridge game he went to was when Bohannon (Graham's lil cuz) and Gip lost their junior year to Riverdale. He said he can't wait to eat at Big Ed's before the game. Memories Memories Oh what Memories. Coach Tillman said he wants to see the kids come down the hill. He hopes Oak Ridge is ready cause they always tell their Oak Ridge stories to the other coaches, parents and players. He would hate to get embarrassed tomorrow. They will bring a couple of their other coaches so they can see the "big deal" about Oak Ridge football. Graham said for the fans to come out and support the wildcats. He said he will have on his AE attire but his t-shirt underneath will be O.R. I ask one thing from the staff and fans. Please don't do anything that will influence our coaches to enjoy the atmosphere to much. Make them buy their tickets, wait in line for tickets and food, don't let them have any seats at Big Ed's until 30 minutes before game time (this will cause them to miss OR coming down the steps), Sing a lot of praises for Lussier if OR is doing bad, say negative things about him if they are doing good, and keep telling them how you guys will help with AE booster and adopt AE as your needy school. Remind them of the 42 freshman they have on their freshman team. Remind Graham of his WR's and DB's he will have for the next 3 years (4 over 6 foot and 6 that runs under 4.6 now). Tillman of his stable of RB's. Tell some of your contractors to tell Stevens that they will help build him a house if he stays at AE. These request will be greatly appreciated. P.S. Don't let him see any of the middle schools or little league games. Don't tell him or Graham when they are played. Please. Pretty Please.

Sorry So Long but this is my plea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now on the first hand.....we have a great team at AC who came back from a rough 2 or 3 seasons after their 1996 State Semifinal run. I really think Coach Kerr screwed them over b/c he thought Halls would do better, but he was wrong!!! If AC would have went then AC would have that State Championship of theirs. I used to play for them and so did both of my brothers. My brother was on that State Semifinal team in '96. Get over it Kerr....You just can't get it through your head that your team can win, but you have NO HEART IN THEM!!!! I think you blew it for them last year. Don't ruin it for them!!! Why don't you start off a good season with a win against O.R.!!! You have some key players out like Purkey, Coleman, Walker, etc., but play it smart and you'll stomp 'em!!!!!!!!! AC-28 O.R.-7

mavslb23,

Why don't you get off Coach Kerr's back. He did not have the type of team that would have won the championship game. He could not even win his region or the semi-final against Halls when Halls had its best RB out. You sound like the typical football player that holds a grudge against Coach Kerr because you didn't play as much as you think you should have. I would bet my last bowl of beans that AC gives OR all they want, and with a little luck, they would win!!!

Guest caligula

AC better win or I will throw trash all over Clinton. The AC boys were talking lots and lots of trash about all they were gonna do to everyone. They ruined my night. So you all better win.