Rwood Searching for New HC?

IndyNation

I wonder how many metro coaches get paid to speak at clinics? I saw former metro coach , Aydelott was speaking at the Glazer Clinic this past weekend along with Coach Blade (Titans Coach of the Year). Usually, when your opinion is valued and you get paid for your opinion, you have arrived! Now you folks can continue your debate as to who the best coach is......and the best staff.

I agree that you all have a great staff. You all did a terrific job. However just because you are asked to speak at a coaching clinic does not necessarily mean that you are the best coach. Most of these clinics look and see which team won state and then they go from there and ask these coaches to speak. Winning state is a huge accomplishment so I am not making light of that fact. However it does not always mean that it is the best coach, it was just the best team period. When Smyrna won twice Shad was asked to speak at several functions. I wonder how many he was asked to speak at this past year? Carlton Flatt has been a multiple state championship coach, I wonder how many times he got asked to speak this year? If he was not asked does that mean that he arrived and is now done?

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that you all have a great staff. You all did a terrific job. However just because you are asked to speak at a coaching clinic does not necessarily mean that you are the best coach. Most of these clinics look and see which team won state and then they go from there and ask these coaches to speak. Winning state is a huge accomplishment so I am not making light of that fact. However it does not always mean that it is the best coach, it was just the best team period. When Smyrna won twice Shad was asked to speak at several functions. I wonder how many he was asked to speak at this past year? Carlton Flatt has been a multiple state championship coach, I wonder how many times he got asked to speak this year? If he was not asked does that mean that he arrived and is now done?

would it be more accurate to say one of the better coaches - or even more accurate to say - should be the frontrunner to fill a job the caliber of ravenwood...

I wonder how many metro coaches get paid to speak at clinics? I saw former metro coach , Aydelott was speaking at the Glazer Clinic this past weekend along with Coach Blade (Titans Coach of the Year). Usually, when your opinion is valued and you get paid for your opinion, you have arrived! Now you folks can continue your debate as to who the best coach is......and the best staff.

When are you going to arrive! Were you not the Titans assistant coach of the year? I know plenty of people who would pay a quarter to hear you speak. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

When are you going to arrive! Were you not the Titans assistant coach of the year? I know plenty of people who would pay a quarter to hear you speak. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I'd gladly take that quarter because the times are tough and money is funny these days. Thanks for the compliment and how is that middle school deal working out for ya?