Rwood Searching for New HC?

IndyNation

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I have never posted here, but this forced me to. If the names offtackle posted are correct and Crazy Vaden hires Shuman, the big 3 in that region will become the big 2 because RW is going to plunge into the mediocrity that is Cent. and Indy. My question is this, why did no other former Rector staff members apply and if they did why the ___ is Shuman on the list and they aren't. I can't imagine that Woodward wouldn't want out of that paradise that Antioch must be. If he applied and didn't make the cut and Shuman did, Vaden truly has a football IQ of about 7. Offtackle, I hope you are wrong or my alma mater is in serious trouble.

OK, I have never posted here, but this forced me to. If the names offtackle posted are correct and Crazy Vaden hires Shuman, the big 3 in that region will become the big 2 because RW is going to plunge into the mediocrity that is Cent. and Indy. My question is this, why did no other former Rector staff members apply and if they did why the ___ is Shuman on the list and they aren't. I can't imagine that Woodward wouldn't want out of that paradise that Antioch must be. If he applied and didn't make the cut and Shuman did, Vaden truly has a football IQ of about 7. Offtackle, I hope you are wrong or my alma mater is in serious trouble.

I AM SORRY BB-TUNA THE NAMES ARE CORRECT.