Undefeated

StuartRow

I personally think Farragut has the talent, the coach, the work ethic, the experience, and just the all around "we're better than you" swagger to go undefeated this year.

What do yall think?

49-0

I think when you get the "we're better than you" thing goin on is when you lose games. It's not a good thing to have. You have to look at teams like they are better than you or just as good and work to be better. not just have an arrogant attitude about it an get the hot head...

I personally think Farragut has the talent, the coach, the work ethic, and the experience to go undefeated this year.

What do yall think?

49-0

Going undefeated over an entire high school baseball season will be very hard. I've seen 400 foot rockets be an out, and a missed 3rd strike by the catcher turn into a complete trip around the bases. Pitchers have thrown no-hitters, and still lost.

In baseball more so than any other sport, the better team can lose on any given day.

Going undefeated over an entire high school baseball season will be very hard. I've seen 400 foot rockets be an out, and a missed 3rd strike by the catcher turn into a complete trip around the bases. Pitchers have thrown no-hitters, and still lost.

In baseball more so than any other sport, the better team can lose on any given day.

Going undefeated is always a tough task for anyone. Remember last year when AA-Pigeon Forge came in and beat Farragut at home. There is so much baseball talent scattered around the Knoxville Area and throughout the state that on any given day. David can beat Goliath.

I personally think Farragut has the talent, the coach, the work ethic, and the experience to go undefeated this year.

What do yall think?

49-0

The last team that I remember going undefeated was my Central Bobcats in the early 90's. That was Todd Helton's junior year. BTW that was by far the best high school baseball team I have ever seen play, and going undefeated was an unbelieveable task. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Farragut is definitely going to have a great team in 2009. They probably won't even need to practice.

Their opponents are going to roll over and play dead. I'd say that they will win alot of games by forfeit./popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

It would be very difficult for any team to go undefeated. Teams today play more games than ever before & travel to other areas of the USA to play the best competition. In most years Farragut, Bartlett & Christian Brothers have the best team due to their depth. However, when you look at their schedules it would be very difficult to go undefeated when you consider they play the best teams in Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, California, Florida, et.... Only 15 years ago most teams only played teams in the district or region during the regular season for about a 20 game schedule before they began post season play.