District 9-A

ecu

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If Community wins both games it would be a tie and the coin toss would be the only option since they both split and both would have beaten VB once and Boyd twice.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Big win for the Viqueens!! Still fighting for 5th. :

Good!! Take a break and come on up to White House in the meantime and get some practice in on one of the other teams from Region 5 Heritage... Then you will be ready for your big game with Van Buren. Cya later ! Also looking forward to the Regionals at Eagleville if we make it that far, I am hoping that McEwen and Heritage make it to that round. We will have to wait a few weeks to see exactly who will be playing. Who is going to be the top 4 in District 9A ? 10A? Ya never know this could be a preview of a future Regional game.

Well we now know Cascade and Community will eliminate each other. This is a great match for the opening day.

This is a really tough matchup. Both games were close. I think we match up better with Eagleville who finished 5th. I hate to see either of these teams knock the other out of the region. How many times has the happened recently? Seems like it has happened recently a few times. Here is the whole bracket in case anyone missed it. 9A bracket with times This is going to be one crazy tournament with pretty much every team having a chance to win on any given night.