Jeremy Sexton

sportslogic

Ok if you did not here Jeremy Sexton was indeed welcomed into the Mcdonalds all star team, he will be playing in miami florida so for thosse who think he is just all talk be watchin espn on may the 2 and watch my big brother go to work.

As per the Mcdonalds All American website, they dont decide until around Feb. 15th on the final 20 spots, so im not sure your info. is valid /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Sexton will not be playing in McDonalds All American game!!!!!!!! Take it to the Bank!!!! Not gonna happen. Sexton isn't even rakned in the top 100......if he is i'm not aware of it. Maybe the McDonalds has goal/court on the parking lot and Sexton will actually be playing at McDonalds!!!!!!! not the all american game!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> playing at McDonalds.... that's would be a McDonalds game.....that's all I can think of!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sexton will not be playing in McDonalds All American game!!!!!!!! Take it to the Bank!!!! Not gonna happen. Sexton isn't even rakned in the top 100......if he is i'm not aware of it. Maybe the McDonalds has goal/court on the parking lot and Sexton will actually be playing at McDonalds!!!!!!! not the all american game!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> playing at McDonalds.... that's would be a McDonalds game.....that's all I can think of!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> OMG!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />