greenback is going to state duals

Gnation152

greenback is heading to the stae duals after stomping elisabethon in the dirt saturday night at substate.greenback started off the night with consecutive pins up until the 152 weight class were they forfeited.then they bumped up their 152 pounder to wrestle 160.greenback was dominnating that match until josh ford slammed the kid a little bit too hard and the ref gave the match the opposing team because the coach told his wrestler to fake the injury so they could get points.it was some crap on the opposing teams part /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

greenback is heading to the stae duals after stomping elisabethon in the dirt saturday night at substate.greenback started off the night with consecutive pins up until the 152 weight class were they forfeited.then they bumped up their 152 pounder to wrestle 160.greenback was dominnating that match until josh ford slammed the kid a little bit too hard and the ref gave the match the opposing team because the coach told his wrestler to fake the injury so they could get points.it was some crap on the opposing teams part /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Yeah but Gnation152 you still forget how Greenback was so afraid to send out there actual 152 pound wrestler to wrestle against Elizabethtons because the coaches and team prob. didnt want there wrestler to get embarressed in front of there home town. And he wasnt fakeing the injury hes had previous prob. with his back this season. And you cant say the team wasnt afraid to because after the match I made a comment to the coach about haveing an ex. match at 152 and like me and my coaches thought the coaches wanted known of EHS's 152 pounder but no instead they wanted to wrestle a 2nd year wrestler to make themselves feel better. And you so you stomped elizabethton like greenback is the best team on the block EHS is a team with 8 first year wrestlers and Greenback's star 125 pound wrestle couldnt even pin EHS's 1st year 125lb. girl until the 2nd period so before you talk crap about other teams make sure ur team grows a pair and stops running from wrestlers who are better than them.

Yeah but Gnation152 you still forget how Greenback was so afraid to send out there actual 152 pound wrestler to wrestle against Elizabethtons because the coaches and team prob. didnt want there wrestler to get embarressed in front of there home town. And he wasnt fakeing the injury hes had previous prob. with his back this season. And you cant say the team wasnt afraid to because after the match I made a comment to the coach about haveing an ex. match at 152 and like me and my coaches thought the coaches wanted known of EHS's 152 pounder but no instead they wanted to wrestle a 2nd year wrestler to make themselves feel better. And you so you stomped elizabethton like greenback is the best team on the block EHS is a team with 8 first year wrestlers and Greenback's star 125 pound wrestle couldnt even pin EHS's 1st year 125lb. girl until the 2nd period so before you talk crap about other teams make sure ur team grows a pair and stops running from wrestlers who are better than them.

As a fan of wrestling, it didn't appear that the kid was hurt. After the slam he was up in the center of the mat ready to continue. When suddenly his coach requested an injury time out and then they proceeded to say he could not continue. I wish to take nothing away from the kid, if he was injured I am truely sorry and hope he is alright. However from the fans view he seemed to be ready to get back to the match. As a parent of small children, my children will never be taught or coached to act in such a way. Again, I hope the wrestler is alright and wish him the best during the remainder of the season.

And regarding the 125 match, your girl was wrestling our 112, not our 125 as he is still recovery from a small injury received during practice.

"little bit too hard and the ref gave the match the opposing team"

Gnation152 just a quick little correction............... the ref does not GIVE anything to the opposing team,

he only enforces the rules.

I wasn't there so I do not know what happened,..... but it is not the ref's fault, if the rules were enforced correctly.

Etown52 U need to put a lid on it,no one from greenback is afraid of U. U need to stop talking

and do it on the MAT. When U win Region and State then U can run your mouth. Until then shut-up.

Im not saying im the best cause im not but y is it the coach held his wrestler from this all-star team and instead took a 2nd year wrestler all im saying is the coach needs to stay out of it and let his kid wrestle and then call us cheap when are kid gets hurt and doesnt continue the match and i can run my mouth now no one has done anything this year to stop me so if greenback wants me to stop running my mouth they should have done something about it instead of dodge me.

Im not saying im the best cause im not but y is it the coach held his wrestler from this all-star team and instead took a 2nd year wrestler all im saying is the coach needs to stay out of it and let his kid wrestle and then call us cheap when are kid gets hurt and doesnt continue the match and i can run my mouth now no one has done anything this year to stop me so if greenback wants me to stop running my mouth they should have done something about it instead of dodge me.

Why would they dodge you? Nobody even knows who you are in Region 1, let alone the rest of the State.

I don't see you winning Region 1 at 152 anyway. The boys from Greenback don't run from anyone and from the looks of the team score, they didn't need to wrestle thier best wrestlers to win. You need to chill and let your wrestling do the talking for you.