Best Players in East Tennessee

downtown247

I would have to agree. Micah is a great player and a tough kid. I knew his father, the late Coach Stan Ballard and let me say that Coach B. is proud looking down at his son and all that he has been able to accomplish. This kid doesn't get enough credit for being a great player. In a district like the one he plays in it is sometimes easy to overlook him because of players like Hood, Simpson, Jenkins, Parker, Craig, Watson, Click, and Reynolds. Even though he is as good as any of them. He does not get exposure because his team is not a traditional power, nor is WB located in Knoxville. And whether you want to admit it or not the location matters.

yes sir, you are a wise man.. and his father, I say is very proud to say the least.

but you see only really Nathan Parker is in his position. so he is prolly up there in the top in his position.

he also had to go through the likes of losing his dad, and a broken ankle the second half of his sophomore season. and i am pretty sure that he had about 17 or 18 points per game before that? correct me if I am wrong.

But Micah finishing last year would of let people recognize him more.

he is having a good year this year too. I think 17 points, 8 rebounds, and 3 assists are his average?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes sir, you are a wise man.. and his father, I say is very proud to say the least.

but you see only really Nathan Parker is in his position. so he is prolly up there in the top in his position.

he also had to go through the likes of losing his dad, and a broken ankle the second half of his sophomore season. and i am pretty sure that he had about 17 or 18 points per game before that? correct me if I am wrong.

But Micah finishing last year would of let people recognize him more.

he is having a good year this year too. I think 17 points, 8 rebounds, and 3 assists are his average?

Very versatile player no doubt. He will make some college coach very happy after next season.

• 3 weeks later...

Jordan Davis would probably have to be considered as one of the top players in the state this year. As a senior this year for the West Greene Buffaloes (2-24,1-13) he was a leader on and off the court averaging 12.3 points per game with 3.5 assists per game. I doubt the Buffaloes would have made it as far as they did this year without Jordan Davis.

Jordan Davis would probably have to be considered as one of the top players in the state this year. As a senior this year for the West Greene Buffaloes (2-24,1-13) he was a leader on and off the court averaging 12.3 points per game with 3.5 assists per game. I doubt the Buffaloes would have made it as far as they did this year without Jordan Davis.

Meaning what? They would've been oh-fer? No offense to the kid, but it sounds like he's an average player on a below-average team. 12.3 per game leading the team in scoring? That could be a big reason why the Buffs only won 2 games. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />