Bradley Central/Hendersonville.......Bradley Central

Kingsport Dobyns Bennett/Halls.......Halls

Independence/Collierville.......Independence

Tullahoma/Soddy Daisy.......Soddy Daisy

Clarksville/Cordova.......Clarksville

Glencliff/Cleveland.......Cleveland

Blackman/Brentwood.......Blackman

Mt. Juliet/Science Hill.......Science Hill

Round 2 (2 pts each) - Enter your four semifinalist picks, one from each group of 4 teams

1Bradley Central

2Indy

3Cleveland

4Blackman

Round 3 (4 pts each) _ Pick the finalists

1Bradley Central

2Cleveland

Champion (8 pts): Cleveland(very very very close)

Runnerup (4 pts):Bradley

3rd (2 pts): Indy

4th (1 pt): Blackman

DII

Round 1 (2 pts each)

Father Ryan/SBA........... Father Ryan

McCallie/ BA................. McCallie

CBHS/MBA................... Christian Brothers

Baylor/MUS.................. Baylor

Round 2 (4 pts each) _ Pick the finalists

1 Father Ryan

2 Baylor

Champion (8 pts).... Baylor

Runnerup (4 pts)......Father Ryan

3rd (2 pts)...............McCallie

4th (1 pt).................Christian Brothers

DI A/AA

Round 1 (2 pts each)

Hixson/Harpeth...... Hixson

MLK/Greenback.......Greenback

Notre Dame/Montgomery Central.. Notre Dame

Seymour/East Literature.... Seymour

Round 2 (4 pts each) _ Pick the finalists

1 Greenback

2 Notre Dame

Champion (8 pts) Notre Dame

Runnerup (4 pts) Greenback

3rd (2 pts) Seymour

4th (1 pt) Hixson

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey STARRAIDER, YOU GONNA TALLY UP ALL THESE SCORES WHEN THIS IS OVER AND DECLARE ME THE UNDISPUTED SMART GUY OF WRESTLING ON COACHT????? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> tnko check your picks! you can't have MJ over SHHs and SHHS in the semis. I don't know if star raider will allow the change. An apple on his desk might help. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> tnko check your picks! you can't have MJ over SHHs and SHHS in the semis. I don't know if star raider will allow the change. An apple on his desk might help. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks for the heads up..... Id hate to lose cause I had too much vino last night.... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

No changes after 1 pm CT today. Make all the changes you want until then.

No changes after 1 pm CT today. Make all the changes you want until then.

Posted at 12:41 p.m. CST

DI AAA

Round 1

Bradley Central/Hendersonville.......Bradley Central

Kingsport Dobyns Bennett/Halls.......Halls

Independence/Collierville.......Independence

Tullahoma/Soddy Daisy.......Soddy Daisy

Clarksville/Cordova.......Clarksville

Glencliff/Cleveland.......Cleveland

Blackman/Brentwood.......Blackman

Mt. Juliet/Science Hill.......Science Hill

Round 2

1Bradley Central

2Indy

3Cleveland

4Science Hill

Round 3

1Bradley Central

2Cleveland

Champion: Bradley

Runnerup : Cleveland

3rd: Indy

4th: Soddy

DII

Round 1

Father Ryan/SBA........... Father Ryan

McCallie/ BA................. McCallie

CBHS/MBA................... MBA

Baylor/MUS.................. Baylor

Round 2

1 Father Ryan

2 Baylor

Champion .... Baylor

Runnerup ......Father Ryan

3rd ...............McCallie

4th .................MBA

DI A/AA

Round 1

Hixson/Harpeth...... Hixson

MLK/Greenback.......Greenback

Notre Dame/Montgomery Central.. Notre Dame

Seymour/East Literature....East Lit

Round 2

1 Greenback

2 Notre Dame

Champion: Greenback

Runnerup: ND

3rd : East Lit

4th Hixson

Hey "Dave" how can you make sure none of these guys change their results after the duals start so you can deem me the winner?!

I copied all the entries after the deadline... and I think if you edit, it shows at the end of the post when the edit was made..... awaiting the agreed upon amount so I can declare you errr I mean whoever gets the most right as the winner.

I copied all the entries after the deadline... and I think if you edit, it shows at the end of the post when the edit was made..... awaiting the agreed upon amount so I can declare you errr I mean whoever gets the most right as the winner.

Star:

I'll be at the D-II Duals but I am going to give my money to BCB to deliver to you up in Clarksville when he does his drive-by Ryan today on his way up there. Look him up on Saturday and demand that he give you the money that I gave him. Don't take no for an answer or let him tell you he used it for drinking money at the local watering hole. He won't be hard to find with the green shirt, beads, white shorts and faux-Birkenstocks he wears. If what I give BCB is not enough to declare me the winner, tell him to give you the rest that you need from his own money and I'll pay him back------he knows I'm good for it.

StarRaider,

I just received a call from BCB, and he wants to make a change to his DI AAA picks. He had a revelation on the road to Clarksville and insists that you make the following changes:

1 TBSFMAW

2 Cleveland

Champion (8 pts): TBSFMAW

Runnerup (4 pts): Cleveland

3rd (2 pts): Independence

4th (1 pt): Soddy by God

He said he understands that his change request is beyond your deadline, but if you do not allow this request, (since it comes prior to any wrestling action) you should expect to hear from his legal counsel, WiskyJoe.

Jakesdad (for defending champion bcbiii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> )

Star:

I'll be at the D-II Duals but I am going to give my money to BCB to deliver to you up in Clarksville when he does his drive-by Ryan today on his way up there. Look him up on Saturday and demand that he give you the money that I gave him. Don't take no for an answer or let him tell you he used it for drinking money at the local watering hole. He won't be hard to find with the green shirt, beads, white shorts and faux-Birkenstocks he wears. If what I give BCB is not enough to declare me the winner, tell him to give you the rest that you need from his own money and I'll pay him back------he knows I'm good for it.

OK thanks Uncle Buck, we'll just call it royalty fees for letting CoachCat sing the chorus to our Ryan Invitational smash hit... 'nuff said.

StarRaider,

I just received a call from BCB, and he wants to make a change to his DI AAA picks. He had a revelation on the road to Clarksville and insists that you make the following changes:

1 TBSFMAW

2 Cleveland

Champion (8 pts): TBSFMAW

Runnerup (4 pts): Cleveland

3rd (2 pts): Independence

4th (1 pt): Soddy by God

He said he understands that his change request is beyond your deadline, but if you do not allow this request, (since it comes prior to any wrestling action) you should expect to hear from his legal counsel, WiskyJoe.

Jakesdad (for defending champion bcbiii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> )

Is WiskeyJoe the same ambulance chaser that successfully defended SpyCat /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> during the infamous Region 3 videotaping incident? Man I don't want to mess with that kind of barrister brilliance... therefore I understand that those are the very same picks that bcbiii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> first put down when BayouBear claimed his citizen's arrest, so the change is allowable within the same unwritten rules set that is used for the pick 'em contest and the T$$AA seeding criteria.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> is certainly a fortunate fellow to have his coachT brothers looking out for his best interests.