Morgan Co. Football

footballer2008

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WUT?? i jus speak tha way i supposed to. i speak tha truf an that why ya dont want to heer me. as far as stark an carol yep they be good an we will replace them i mean it not lik thay led us to state or sumthin. we show ya who we be this yeer!

GEAUX TIGERS

HUH???? speak english please.... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

WUT?? i jus speak tha way i supposed to. i speak tha truf an that why ya dont want to heer me. as far as stark an carol yep they be good an we will replace them i mean it not lik thay led us to state or sumthin. we show ya who we be this yeer!

GEAUX TIGERS

Exactly, if you guys couldn't make it to the playoffs with Starkey and Carrol then you don't have a chance this year, because if it wasn't for those 2 last year, mostly starkey anyway, then you guys wouldn't have even beat who you did. He single-handedly kept you guys in games for as long as he and single-handedly beat oakdale. So without him you would have went winless in the region and possibly for the year.

Exactly, if you guys couldn't make it to the playoffs with Starkey and Carrol then you don't have a chance this year, because if it wasn't for those 2 last year, mostly starkey anyway, then you guys wouldn't have even beat who you did. He single-handedly kept you guys in games for as long as he and single-handedly beat oakdale. So without him you would have went winless in the region and possibly for the year.

is yo name roofus or DOOFUS!! wut bout the line blockin fur him or the recivers blocks down fild huh, i say he be good but not GOD. yo are not a sunburt fan yo are a joke we dunt care if you soppurt us or not, we winnin games this year fool...i prumise yo that yo cant hold my jock strap!!!

is yo name roofus or DOOFUS!! wut bout the line blockin fur him or the recivers blocks down fild huh, i say he be good but not GOD. yo are not a sunburt fan yo are a joke we dunt care if you soppurt us or not, we winnin games this year fool...i prumise yo that yo cant hold my jock strap!!!

ok seriously man not one person on hear understands what you are saying... sounds like you are one SORRY teammate!!!!!!!! im glad you didn't play on my team my senior year!! your not gonna win games unless you luck up and someone has an off game and you all bring your "A" game!!! sounds like he is a bigger Sunbright fan than you are and you even play for them.

o yea its Sunbright not sunburt-- promise not prumise-- don't not dunt-- for not fur..

just a little english class because this kid seems like he don't attend class... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

ok seriously man not one person on hear understands what you are saying... sounds like you are one SORRY teammate!!!!!!!! im glad you didn't play on my team my senior year!! your not gonna win games unless you luck up and someone has an off game and you all bring your "A" game!!! sounds like he is a bigger Sunbright fan than you are and you even play for them.

o yea its Sunbright not sunburt-- promise not prumise-- don't not dunt-- for not fur..

just a little english class because this kid seems like he don't attend class... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

He is apparently blind too, because he misspelled "Rufus" when it was on the screen for him. I really don't see why I keep arguing with him, I guess its the pride I have for my alma mateur that makes me respond to his idiotic posts. I just hate to see my former school represented by someone who thinks they are the biggest and baddest person to come through Sunbright, but in fact they do nothing but make my school look like its full of a bunch of illiterate hicks who have nothing better to do than to put other schools down and to post some of the most immature and eye wrenching posts known to man. But then again, maybe he is doing Sunbright a favor, maybe someone from the school board will see his posts and give the school more money for the English dept. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i dunno if ya have pride in us ur not cuz u seem ta be chuurin fur every team in tha cunty but sunbright. so DOOFUS y dontcha go ta nother thread. an i hurd that coach at tha lumps of coal schoo is goin to go back were he came frum. good that will make us bettr then oneida. so as long as lumps of coal dun hire a guy that can reely coach we will win cunty an district champs. worse coach n cunty utter then the warts coach is tha lumps of coal coach.

GEAUX TIGERS

i dunno if ya have pride in us ur not cuz u seem ta be chuurin fur every team in tha cunty but sunbright. so DOOFUS y dontcha go ta nother thread. an i hurd that coach at tha lumps of coal schoo is goin to go back were he came frum. good that will make us bettr then oneida. so as long as lumps of coal dun hire a guy that can reely coach we will win cunty an district champs. worse coach n cunty utter then the warts coach is tha lumps of coal coach.

GEAUX TIGERS

I'd like to see where you can figure I cheer for other teams other than Sunbright. You won't find it when Sunbright plays them. I really couldn't care less about other teams but I do like to see the rest of the county do well. And as far as the other guys question, Sunbright hasn't beat Coalfield since 2000 when they went 10-0 and they haven't beat Wartburg since the early 90's mostly due to not playing them.

Well i think OZ is going to show every one there back to the old OZ i mean yeah every school goes threw a hard time every once and awhile but we got good leader ship this year and when your use to playing 2A teams like Alcoa Sweetwater, and Loudon things look bright in the future and for Oneida i dont really know how they will be i belive you got some good players comeing up but you got to thing they just lost there coach so i mean that puts a team down. but im excited there will be some good football this year.

Well i think OZ is going to show every one there back to the old OZ i mean yeah every school goes threw a hard time every once and awhile but we got good leader ship this year and when your use to playing 2A teams like Alcoa Sweetwater, and Loudon things look bright in the future and for Oneida i dont really know how they will be i belive you got some good players comeing up but you got to thing they just lost there coach so i mean that puts a team down. but im excited there will be some good football this year.

When was OZ annexed into Morgan County???

While I am glad that you are excited, this is a Morgan County Thread. Get back on the oz thread if you want to talk about oz football. There you can talk about why or why not oz is not playing Rockwood, Harriman and Kingston. That seems to be the main theme overthere.